Skins Logo hunting

• Deleted member 223075

@Andy-R I have made a similar logo, just missing yellow text.
ie9u.png

Yeah I think they didnt know what the writing was so they just put those white patches. IIRC one of the real photos I saw it looked like actual writing there. I hacked together a version with a random lion silhouette picture but it doesnt look great either :D Im not so worried about the larger version with the writing, I'll just use the smaller one without (havent been bothered to scroll through and find a good font yet as Im not happy with the lion) what even is that thing, in the picture from the slot cars it looks like some sort of cat monkey :confused:
10071785.jpg

@Fat-Alfie if you want to have a go I wouldnt say no :D dont worry if you are busy though :thumbsup:

I digitised both your version above and the one off the scale model. Feel free to not use either though ;)

Attachments

• WIP1.png
    WIP1.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 124
  • WIP2.png
    WIP2.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Deleted member 223075

Hi,

Anyone able to find or create this logo in better quality
046-014-Feat-KazamaS15-Side-702x330.jpg

MOVE logo with background geometric figure

• Deleted member 223075

That is a Sha_do creation for sure.

Yeah i know (also called Art Factory Graphics) but i can't find good quality (for 2K skin). It's just missing it. The skin is almost finished.
4tnj.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

@bumblebeetuna Thanks it helped me a little. Find Avex Tune right logo and was able to recreate MOVE logo
v1ys.png

Not perfect but better than nothing

• Deleted member 223075

Me again, missing one logo "Gallery Creative Power"
046-016-Feat-KazamaS15-Front.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back