Skins Logo hunting

I think I have numbers 1 and 9 in my logo library. I can post them later tonight unless someone have founded them before that.

• Deleted member 223075

One logo is looking like Mini (car) logo but with different letters inside (easy to make)

Hi guys,
I'm stuck trying to do this one here:
Showroom-rss-gtn-ferruccio-36-31-6-2019-18-49-30.jpg

The hard part is done. Thankfully. Now comes the hardest part.:unsure:
I need some solution for the number 73.
grandam-daytona-24-2004-73-be-racing-ferrari-360-modena-klaus-engelhorn-dieter-quester-phi-1.jpg

I tried looking for some font, but no luck. There's also a couple of logos that are giving me headache, but that 73 is just such an important part of the skin. Any ideas anybody?

Hi guys,
I'm stuck trying to do this one here:
Showroom-rss-gtn-ferruccio-36-31-6-2019-18-49-30.jpg

The hard part is done. Thankfully. Now comes the hardest part.:unsure:
I need some solution for the number 73.
grandam-daytona-24-2004-73-be-racing-ferrari-360-modena-klaus-engelhorn-dieter-quester-phi-1.jpg

I tried looking for some font, but no luck. There's also a couple of logos that are giving me headache, but that 73 is just such an important part of the skin. Any ideas anybody?
Try Serpentine.

What I usually do when I can't find a suitable font is, either try to find a high-resolution photo and take the numbers from the photo, or find a font that is somewhat close, rasterize (I mean rasterize them big and only scale it down when it's ready) then edit the numbers so they look about right

btw you should adjust the color of the yellow ball in RB logo

Last edited:
NM the colours, I can change that in 3 clicks. And fyi, that yellow is the exact colour of the logo.
Never judge colours in showroom and even less in a ( pretty crappy) screenshot. And I would trust colours in pictiures even less. In game it's even worse. Change your SOL plan and voila..., totally different hue. Colours when you copy them straight into AC, like I did here, always look way off. But I always adjust colours on the go. When I'm checking my progress. Driving on different tracks in different conditions. It will never look the same.

Liveries don't always have the exact colors of the logo, might seem illogical but it's true. And the internet is full of logos that are not color accurate. Just making a suggestion, based on a screenshot your posted, so not sure why you are so upset

Last edited:
I had the first one, didn't have the second one. That's a nice vertical shot.
Now I know just the right person who might be willing to vectorize that for me. :laugh:

I'll wait a day or so, just in case there's somebody in the thread who could do that for me. So I don't have to bother him with it. He's got better things to do. He's building tracks...:whistling:

There is a bit too much space between 7 and 3. Even for logos this is a detail worth checking because the default kerning sometimes produces odd results and designers often modify it.

Well, in the end it's only 2 logos that I'm having trouble with. "BE Racing" and "Argas".
open-uri20120928-22967-1bnnrju.png

014113560-2.png

I wasn't able to find any info at all about them. The only thing I know is that BE Racing is the car's team. (duh)
Argas is a total black hole. I don't even know what it is. My guess would be a gas company but who knows?
Any help is very much appreciated.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea