Skins Logo hunting

Zwischenablage01.png

I tried sending it through this website: https://waifu2x.booru.pics

yes the name is weird, but the tool works great to upscale anything drawn

Thanks. Bookmarked that site.

The version @NightEye87 sent to me is very good already and in (almost) correct size so I can work with that.
I'll grab your pic too and cut the lizard out, for learning purposes. Though I doubt I can make it any better than what NightEye already did.

The most importantly I can finally put the lizard to the car. Thanks to everyone for your help, much appreciated.

Hi guys,

Since this thread already exists, I thought it better to post this here then to make a new thread. Still looking for this logo here:
a.jpg

No idea what it could be, maybe someone out there has a clue...
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

Thanks. Bookmarked that site.

The version @NightEye87 sent to me is very good already and in (almost) correct size so I can work with that.
I'll grab your pic too and cut the lizard out, for learning purposes. Though I doubt I can make it any better than what NightEye already did.

The most importantly I can finally put the lizard to the car. Thanks to everyone for your help, much appreciated.
Let me know if you want me to work on that enlarged one. It did an awesome job on those scratches!

Hi everyone!

I am currently working on a Porsche 962 from Kremer Fanatic. I'm about to go to a
logo that you don't know who or what it could be.Maybe someone has an idea. The car is almost finished and would otherwise go into the race without this detail.
image179gfsr.jpg

That bottom text isn't correct. It's not VAG, but something more like Gill Sans or Frutiger I think. And the shadows are block, not soft-edged drop shadows.
AK_52275735_gr_2.jpg

Attachments

• AK_52275735_gr_2.jpg
    AK_52275735_gr_2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 250
Couldn't find the logo but found out a bit about the company:

"Airlink Enterprises, a New York-based commercial real estate developer and wireless telecommunications contractor and consolidator, will be the primary sponsor for the Treadway Racing/Spade Motorsports IRL co-entry driven by rookie Rick Treadway."

Sounds like Lance Stroll wasn't the first kid to get daddy to buy him a drive ;)

Not sure but I found an article about the car and it stated that the graphics were done before decals so were all hand-painted by signwriters :unsure:

https://www.porscheroadandrace.com/...ours-texaco-havoline-and-the-cruise-brothers/

s_7_1989-Sunbank-24-022-x-100.jpg

EDIT - reading further through the article, it seems that Bruce Leven was known as 'The Garbage Man' because he had made his money in a waste disposal business. I think that logo you are looking for might be simply a cartoon character :laugh:

b47b86542db6011ce32bbf945eeeb56e.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back