FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

GetPhoto.ashx

Any chance I could get the top new stylie RD logo? I had a look on your SF and it weren't there. Preferably unlocked if poss so it doesn't lock the car designs and prevent me sharing the car in our garage.

If you've got time Wayne can you do me a design for the Civic please? I've not got a certain design in mind I'll just leave it to your imagination. Just do it in my colours of white, yellow and blue. Cheers mate.

Depends how much your paying!;)

Seriously though it depends on number of vinyls needed ...... So how long is a piece of string .......

Most so far have been 3 or 4 days, if I already have logos it makes it easier of course and quicker.

Help is always appreciated if you are a painter yourself :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back