FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

I Have a Vinyl group i'd like making if you're interested?

I would like 'SYLVESTER' with the Forza font, but I would like a GB flag in front of it, and also the colour of the writing needs to be Grey/gunmetal type colour with a white outline around each letter. It is to go under the windows on my league cars (GT2/Lemans series/DTM) so i guess you know what im looking for..

Would pay whatever you think it is worth in terms of your time.

If you could make an all white Race department logo, I'd be interested in buying that also mate.

Thanks

Ry,
My RD logos need to be on a background to work best. What is the base colour of your car? It would then be white on ........ Your colour

Name tag is reasonably straightforward, do you just mean the plain font from the vinyl menus?

Ry,
My RD logos need to be on a background to work best. What is the base colour of your car? It would then be white on ........ Your colour

Name tag is reasonably straightforward, do you just mean the plain font from the vinyl menus?

The car is Black.

hmm.. I thought the font at the end (slightly italic i think) is called forza font, but im prob wrong, think its the font on the last page?

cheers

wayne, small request can do me a base Paint job for a 2012 Honda Civic Cupe. Its in the Jan Car pack, ive got sponsors that i want to add. il pay for it but need it unlocked so i can add sponsors. dont mind what clours or the design of the car (let your imiganation run wild) you use but i would like a black diginal stripe heading torwards the rear wing, i would like the stripe to be wide enough to put a large sponsor logo

wayne, small request can do me a base Paint job for a 2012 Honda Civic Cupe. Its in the Jan Car pack, ive got sponsors that i want to add. il pay for it but need it unlocked so i can add sponsors. dont mind what clours or the design of the car (let your imiganation run wild) you use but i would like a black diginal stripe heading torwards the rear wing, i would like the stripe to be wide enough to put a large sponsor logo
Knocked up a quick one and gifted over A. Let me know if changes are needed. You could add your bits, gift back and I'll tidy up etc. Entirely up to you. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back