FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

AFAIK, there is no way to create a graphic either on the web or in something such as Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, etc and then import it in to FM4.

The graphic would have to be re-created using all the text and symbols that FM4 offers in the livery editor.

;)

AFAIK, there is no way to create a graphic either on the web or in something such as Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, etc and then import it in to FM4.

The graphic would have to be re-created using all the text and symbols that FM4 offers in the livery editor.

;)
I've found websites where there is a hack to import anything onto your car as long as its in a particular file format but it's not something I'd do. Makes you question some of the vinyls you see on cars. That said, there are YouTube vids of guys at work and they are awesome.

Do you have any links? I'd like to see what this is all about.
hers a discussion thread on fm4
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3853194.aspx

cant seem to find website i stumbled on before. the above is interesting as i also had designs copied in FM3 that appeared on someone elses SF.
Basically the website claimed all vinyls were a particular file type, so with their hack any image could be pasted onto a car as long as file type/size were correct. They had posted images of cars in FM(4?) with phenomenal designs but then again they could have been photoshopped?

hers a discussion thread on fm4
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3853194.aspx

cant seem to find website i stumbled on before. the above is interesting as i also had designs copied in FM3 that appeared on someone elses SF.
Basically the website claimed all vinyls were a particular file type, so with their hack any image could be pasted onto a car as long as file type/size were correct. They had posted images of cars in FM(4?) with phenomenal designs but then again they could have been photoshopped?
It's crappy that people are using some hack to steal designs. I would be rather interested in the idea of being able to make single-layervinyls from image files. Like the Cruzcampo guy that I sent you before, as it's a bit complicated to create from the shapes.

GetPhoto.ashx

Can't make out many of the logos Andrew .....
HONDA
IZOD
Not much else is in enough detail...... What is the car? Indy?
If you can post pics of sponsor logos that may be easier. I can pick them off one by one.

Tomtom, Gillette .......

@Wayne: Any chance you could knock up a design for me on an S2000?

I'm looking for a fairly simple design with the main body colour white. The decals I want orange and black. I'm not after any sponsors or anything but would like "Team Yamagura" somehow down the sides and bonnet.

Think Japanese...

I'll sort you for your efforts! ££££££££'s

Nice find Daz, il have a look tonight when im on are you sure its the R15++, dont need to wory about doing that design wayne
Andrew,
I just stumbled across the image on Google Images and saw it had the FM4 watermark, so presumed it would be lurking somewhere on the storefront. I believe the designer has created the design on the ARX-02a

He's done a few more, which can be seen here - http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5001514.aspx

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back