AC LIVE STREAM: GT3 @ Monza - Sun 22Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
To swap S with half fuel or go full length with M? 8 sec. difference on 33 laps, I guess it's all about traffic ..
Wish the swap was mandatory with AC to keep it even.

Anyway, I like the way it looks IRL at this moment!

@Eugene Abramoff you got mail :)

• Deleted member 177725

Ignore this :p

Last edited by a moderator:
To swap S with half fuel or go full length with M? 8 sec. difference on 33 laps, I guess it's all about traffic ..
Wish the swap was mandatory with AC to keep it even.

Anyway, I like the way it looks IRL at this moment!

@Eugene Abramoff you got mail :)
I saw it.

The way it is setup in this events, I think gives the most freedom, but evens things out by forcing you to stop and go. How do you get meds hot anyway?

I don't get M hot, but they last enough for the race, while loosing approx 1 sec per lap.

Having two choices at the pit doesn't make it even timewise and not close to reality. Hopefully will be implemented in ACC.

Seem to be vomiting a lot ( what an distasteful subject ) :confused:

Looking at the start list with quite a few reserves, so please give someone my place.

:)

WOW! Watching an RD stream with commentary for the first time ever, really awesome job @Joseph Wright !!!
Had no idea how much it adds to a simrace with such level of commentary, even though it lacks driver info etc, really impressed!
How to support you keep at it? :inlove::inlove::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW! Watching an RD stream with commentary for the first time ever, really awesome job @Joseph Wright !!!
Im suprised it took you so long to watch one ;)

Had no idea how much it adds to a simrace with such level of commentary, even though it lacks driver info etc, really impressed!
Indeed, adds almost an added step of realism. Im afraid to say ive never watched back my own streams because I know there will be stuff i find cringy :p

How to support you keep at it? :inlove::inlove::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
People saying how well I do with commentary, and how professional I am is really the thing keeping me going. I love reading peoples responses to my streams, such as this one.

I will be around for as long as I can possibly make myself, so get used to me :roflmao:

Well done to all drivers though. apart from the Blancpain style incident-filled race start, it was great racing and awesome to watch! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back