AC LIVE STREAM: GT3 @ Monza - Sun 22Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Still not feeling very good. Back is much better, but now I'm getting sick. Hopefully I'll be able to make this one Eugene. Sign me up with my sweet McLaren please. She may be slow, but oh is she good:D
nanco-rocks-551.jpg

I fell a bit more in love with the GT3s lately, especially the R8. So I'd like to learn a bit more about them.

Would you like to tell me, how much the rear wing influences top speed? I mean is it all about reducing drag or is it more important to use it for balancing?

I fell a bit more in love with the GT3s lately, especially the R8. So I'd like to learn a bit more about them.

Would you like to tell me, how much the rear wing influences top speed? I mean is it all about reducing drag or is it more important to use it for balancing?
Not much, especially if you go from like 5 to 3, but yeah like you said it plays a huge role balancing the car.

Would you like to sign up?

Thanks for asking kindly. You can't imagine how much I'd like to. I also would've liked to race at Laguna, because I had lots of fun hot lapping on the practice server.

Unfortunately I have no free time. Well, weekends are the worst race dates for me. It's family time, you know?
But I'll try my best to make it sooner or later to enter a GT3 race. Then I'll sign up quickly enough.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back