AC LIVE STREAM: GT3 @ Monza - Sun 22Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Had a great time in the end tonight after a very bad start to the race. Apologies to anyone I crashed with, @Jani1980 sorry, I misjudged the length of the bonnet on the AMG :thumbsdown:. The last half of the race went pretty well though, had some good racing and clean overtakes and finished 15th in the end. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Screenshot_ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_monza_22-4-118-22-16-50.jpg

Im suprised it took you so long to watch one ;)
Indeed, adds almost an added step of realism. Im afraid to say ive never watched back my own streams because I know there will be stuff i find cringy :p
People saying how well I do with commentary, and how professional I am is really the thing keeping me going. I love reading peoples responses to my streams, such as this one.
I will be around for as long as I can possibly make myself, so get used to me :roflmao:
Well done to all drivers though. apart from the Blancpain style incident-filled race start, it was great racing and awesome to watch! :thumbsup:

First time ever watching a virtual event, awesome! One request... would it be possible to have the car name with the driver? It would be much easier to follow.

Thanks for the great coverage!

John

@Geof I'm really really sorry what happened in quali

I never thought it was on purpose, I might have call some words in TS but it was more about the excitement. Don't worry at all.
I should ask myself forgiveness for few of my moves. I could have been seen as too much agressive, it was only doing big errors on breaking point. Not proud of myself... So sorry. @jemmari @Abdoulaye Diop.

My setup, I would be curious to have your feedback, Toro's guys?

Thx all for the race, @Eugene Abramoff and our lead commentator @Joseph Wright. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• ggtpR3.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 202
Just watched the stream back, awesome commentary again @Joseph Wright
That top 5 battle was amazing to watch. Really enjoyed my race, Had a great race with Rob Sharp :notworthy:. A silly mistake cost me a top 10 place :redface: Well done all :thumbsup:

Missed a really good race, but watched it live in live stream.
Joseph did a first class job and I enjoyed watching live as much as racing; probably
knowing half the field help ( not personally of course just virtually ) :):)

Missed a really good race, but watched it live in live stream.
Joseph did a first class job and I enjoyed watching live as much as racing; probably
knowing half the field help ( not personally of course just virtually ) :):)
I did not know this was possible. Can you explain how please?

Txs!

I probably mostly bungle my way though the process until I find it usually on an app called "twitch."
Get app twitch.
Go to search .
Type in racedepartment
The live stream is usually the only one there.
The others are recordings which are well worth a look

I am hoping someone else will chime in with more comprehensive instructions

It was an interesting race.
Thanks @Eugene Abramoff for the last minute entry of the reserves.
I didn't have any practice or setup, just jumped in with the default setup and didn't stand chance.
It was good to race though.

@Jani1980 I saw you the entire race crashing into cars in front and behind me and when you came close to me my only concern was that you would not crash me out and therefore I drove veeeeery careful, leaving a lot of space.

After watching this for the most part of the race when you came up behind me (I was then in 18th, you were in 25th) I had worked really hard to get closer to the second Porsche driver and slowly caught up on him.

When you came that close to me and the possibility of me loosing it all in a un-lapping maneuver, seeing how you were involved in so many incidents I witnessed the entire race (one early in the race involving myself where you tried overtaking me in the braking zone of the second chicane and ultimately spun in front of me, making me loose several positions in the process), I finally lost my patience and called you out, asking not to try anything stupid.

I saw in the Teamspeak after the race that you had technical issues. I am sorry if my judgement during the race was too harsh. I could not read the TS messages as I have to use the TS mobile app and somehow could not read the whole message.

What happened anyway - I saw you qualified in the top 5 but raced the entire race way back - was it due to the connection issues?

@Joseph Wright good job done with the life stream! I wish with future Assetto Corsa products the tools for your streaming will improve so you can work even better with cameras and overlays, making it even easier to watch the stream and make it more "life like" It would be amazing if you could find a partner in crime and comment the races together.
Especially in longer races this really can make watching the stream even more entertaining ;-)

@Dirk Steffen

I saw you the entire race crashing into cars in front and behind me and when you came close to me my only concern was that you would not crash me out and therefore I drove veeeeery careful, leaving a lot of space.

After watching this for the most part of the race when you came up behind me (I was then in 18th, you were in 25th) I had worked really hard to get closer to the second Porsche driver and slowly caught up on him.

When you came that close to me and the possibility of me loosing it all in a un-lapping maneuver, seeing how you were involved in so many incidents I witnessed the entire race (one early in the race involving myself where you tried overtaking me in the braking zone of the second chicane and ultimately spun in front of me, making me loose several positions in the process), I finally lost my patience and called you out, asking not to try anything stupid.

I saw in the Teamspeak after the race that you had technical issues. I am sorry if my judgement during the race was too harsh. I could not read the TS messages as I have to use the TS mobile app and somehow could not read the whole message.

What happened anyway - I saw you qualified in the top 5 but raced the entire race way back - was it due to the connection issues?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- in the second half I do not know what was wrong with me.
- in the first half it was already hard because everyone wanted to defend his position strong and these fights as you know did not go well :)
- in the training over the week, the tires kept well but in the race it was unfortunately not the case and had to insert a second pit stop.
- under blue flag I still tried a place to fight forward which then probably aroused much ambition and then the right concentration totally gone and you were unfortunately back in front of me like at the beginning :).
- I hope and think that I'm actually a pleasant companion in the fight or under blue flag. I do not try on cramp because I know that I have not only a few round time.

on the next time it all goes around again, whether with you and with me,
where I nudged you under blue flag I heard you cry out in teamspeak but did not know what you said but knew that I was meant :). I looked at the repeat after the race once again whether you really were with the technical problem or it came from me but unfortunately pushed your car again and again times back and forth :-(.
in our first fight I still had to grin if that goes well in pairs through the curve s and just always said to me "that's not good, that's not good" but wants to give up in the fight, of course, no so much :).

I also noticed that some who had a crash with themselves did not wait until there was a bigger gap to get back on the track but just drive up again and immediately block the idiallinie with only a few km / h. (especially where you drive at very high speeds).

Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to have English at school, so please excuse the mess.

Last edited:
Welcome in, Mr. @Paul Glover ;) (As a student I am able to make these races, but unfortunately Paul has the world of work to contend with around this. I do try my best without him! :p

Remember with AC it also means one less driver on the grid!

With work being a priority I cannot always commentate, though have committed to cover the league that starts this Sunday! ooohhhh

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back