AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Road America - Sat 10Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington,
Hi Chief. I'm gonna take the C9, pls.
I want to hurt myself. :D
Thx.

@Leprekaun, :cautious:... Hmm, not sure about your intention here.
But I would guess that you're trying to destabilize me, building pressure on me... sneaky potato's lover.:confused:
I feel so rusty that finding the clutch will already be a victory for me.:barefoot:

Hi Chief. I'm gonna take the C9, pls.
I want to hurt myself. :D
Thx.
Oh that spitting, snarling Satan Spawn Dragon shooting flames out like Napalm will kill us all. Here's the last run it did down Kemmel Straight at Spa
tumblr_n82u99Zhe11s3w1gqo1_500.gif

Oh that spitting, snarling Satan Spawn Dragon shooting flames out like Napalm will kill us all. Here's the last run it did down Kemmel Straight at Spa
tumblr_n82u99Zhe11s3w1gqo1_500.gif
Exactly what I was looking for...
now I have that felling that I need to listen to some Wagner music and go smell my car's tank... :whistling:

There is no front end grip on these tubs. Match that to very pointy & fast steering and you have the perfect storm of turn-in-early and watch while the front of the car sails past the apex,out into the boondocks, waving as it goes:whistling:. Needs several cement bags over the front wheels.

Ok Time Bandits and Hooligans, we have one spot left on the grid and I'd really like someone to get it. If you have a friend that you think would enjoy this, please call their butt out and get 'em in here:D Everyone has been great about letting me know about the car they want.

I still have a few undecided drivers out there. This is just a friendly reminder to make sure you haven't let it slip your mind like I do:
Anders Jensen
Raging Beard
Celestiale
Mitja Bonca
Rami
Allan Ramsbottom
If I've listed you and you have posted your choice and I missed it, please just send me a reminder. You all have until 17:00 EST | 22:00 GMT | 09:00 AEDT to maker your minds up. After that you'll get what these two Bozo's pick for you:
52f408cbb2ca1.jpg

I think you get the idea:p

I've pulled my name off of the list due to personal reasons. I was really looking forward to racing with you. I hope I'll be able to watch the stream and hope you all have a fantastic day and race. Don't forget, next Saturday 17 Feb will be our next Muticlass event and it will be Live Streamed by @Joseph Wright :). It will be at the same time....always. The post will be under the US banner so don't let that fool you. This race is always open to both clubs. Remember we swap banners every week to attract as much attention as possible. So if you see 15:00EST it's the same as 20:00GMT and vice versa. Can't wait to see the Napalm runs by the C9's, the beauty of the Porsche's and of course that might wail of that Big Rotary engine:D Gonna be awesome:thumbsup: Opposite lock to all of you;) You're gonna need it:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back