AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Road America - Sat 10Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok gentlemen, I've had to be away for personal reasons and will be in and out the rest of the week. The list has been updated:)

After much thought and debate, the decision has been taken to open the grid up to 36 drivers. As of right now, we still have 2 spots open on the grid and no drivers on the reserve list. If you have a pc that struggles, I hope you can make some adjustments for this race to allow you to drive and enjoy it. I have a mid level machine so I'm constantly tweaking it to accommodate the size grids I participate in. It's a pain, but it's also on me to figure it out. Content Manager makes this a breeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee.

Thank you everyone for your participation, hilarious feedback and understanding. There is a chance I won't be able to race with you boys due to personal reasons so please get those car choices in to make life easier on @Brewer and @Eugene Abramoff ;) The practice and race server will be set Friday night so when you wake up on Saturday, you will have your car in the garage ready to pullout and start preparing for the race later in the day.

Oh dear god, I was close to crying when I noticed this event few days ago and still I am, when I was on the server today, because I'm not able to make it on Saturday due to my son's birthday. (in general it's hard to find some time on Saturdays)

The 962C ST is a beauty on this track and makes me feel like Stefan Bellof. Maybe I'm on the server this evening (~19:00 GMT). I think I managed very good lap times already, so I'll post the setup, when I'm at home again...
Have fun with your family. Don't fret too much. This is just the tip of the iceberg and we are not sailing on the Titanic. Many, many, many more events to come my man;) Thanks for sharing your setup:thumbsup: I'm sure I'll be able to burst into even bigger flames and faster now:D

Ok gentlemen, I've had to be away for personal reasons and will be in and out the rest of the week. The list has been updated:)

After much thought and debate, the decision has been taken to open the grid up to 36 drivers. As of right now, we still have 2 spots open on the grid and no drivers on the reserve list. If you have a pc that struggles, I hope you can make some adjustments for this race to allow you to drive and enjoy it. I have a mid level machine so I'm constantly tweaking it to accommodate the size grids I participate in. It's a pain, but it's also on me to figure it out. Content Manager makes this a breeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee.

Thank you everyone for your participation, hilarious feedback and understanding. There is a chance I won't be able to race with you boys due to personal reasons so please get those car choices in to make life easier on @Brewer and @Eugene Abramoff ;) The practice and race server will be set Friday night so when you wake up on Saturday, you will have your car in the garage ready to pullout and start preparing for the race later in the day.
y-u-do-dis.jpg

Oh well, I guess we'll be hearing this on the podium...

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well. I hope everything works out soon and you can join us Bobby

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well. I hope everything works out soon and you can join us Bobby
Thank you Mr. Ambassador, it means a lot. We all have our trials, tribulations and storms we must weather. I'll be in from time to time just checking on things and there is a slight possibility that I'll run with you guys, but it's very slight. I'm just so glad that we have the staff and members that can hold things together and still put on a good show. I couldn't do it without you:inlove::thumbsup::)

The show will go on baby!!!!!!!

Thank you Mr. Ambassador, it means a lot. We all have our trials, tribulations and storms we must weather. I'll be in from time to time just checking on things and there is a slight possibility that I'll run with you guys, but it's very slight. I'm just so glad that we have the staff and members that can hold things together and still put on a good show. I couldn't do it without you:inlove::thumbsup::)

The show will go on baby!!!!!!!

Bobby, this is for you:

I fixed that broken link below for you Mr. Ambassador. I hope your keyboard is getting better soon.

y-u-do-dis.jpg

Oh well, I guess we'll be hearing this on the podium...

Bobby, this is for you:

I fixed that broken link below for you Mr. Ambassador. I hope your keyboard is getting better soon.
I honestly don't know if you are trying to kill me with your posts or kindness, but I'll just keep taking my chances with you my Krazy German friend:inlove::) Thanks for amusing me and making my day a little brighter. I'll talk to you soon.

Have fun with your family. Don't fret too much. This is just the tip of the iceberg and we are not sailing on the Titanic. Many, many, many more events to come my man;) Thanks for sharing your setup:thumbsup: I'm sure I'll be able to burst into even bigger flames and faster now:D

Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope there'll be similar events on weekdays. But the full events prove you right. You're doing a great job. Hats up!

By the way, for anyone who may be having performance issues with larger grids, I've done some reading about optimising graphics settings. The two things which have the greatest effect on performance are smoke generation and reflections so if you are having FPS trouble, lower these first to either medium or low and reflections to three faces or less and quality to medium or low or static. This will give you the largest FPS boost as these options are the least optimised features of the graphics engine and have the most detrimental effect on FPS.

Ok, can't resist anymore. Group C, Road America and live stream.

Sign me up with the Short Tail please.

For me in Germany the event starts at 21:00, so all guests should be gone, because it's my son's party starting early afternoon.

Ok, can't resist anymore. Group C, Road America and live stream.

Sign me up with the Short Tail please.

For me in Germany the event starts at 21:00, so all guests should be gone, because it's my son's party starting early afternoon.

As you watch the clock grab their coats and wait by the front door, they will soon get the hint ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.1%