AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Road America - Sat 10Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd like to join in if a spot opens up.

EDIT: I'm pulling off, having terrible FPS issues with the track (can't exceed 45 even with everything down to the minimum).

Last edited:
@Joseph Wright , @Celestiale I registered you guys with Porsches ST.
I was in Munich, and the evening got severly prolonged, way longer then expected. Since my phone contract just expired and my new Sim card isn't here yet, i could not sign off..i was looking for free WLAN in the center, but i couldn't find one (Germany is in stone ages regarding internet)...so i was just not able to tell in time. I am so sorry, hope i didn't block a place :(

When the race started, my pc gave cpu occupancy warning, and the other cars were disappeared, then come then disappeared :). Someone warned me that i was flickering.i had to slow down to the last position. I saw cars going like they were drifting :) Never had an issue like that before. Sorry if i touch someone.

Messed up the pitstop, raced all race with the same soft tires.

It was the hardest race I ever had. I have no shoulders for a month now.

cheers

Great race, thanks for organizing @Bobby Pennington and @Eugene Abramoff
I had a nice qually, and good race start.
The Mazda was vey enjoinable to drive, only downside of my race was the foolish strategy, because the 2 pitstops eventually caused a lot of time loss.
I will fire the buddies on the pitwall :whistling:
301a87ed2d2990c0761de116005d6dc8--valencia-spain-every-day.jpg

Great race, thanks for organizing @Bobby Pennington and @Eugene Abramoff
I had a nice qually, and good race start.
The Mazda was vey enjoinable to drive, only downside of my race was the foolish strategy, because the 2 pitstops eventually caused a lot of time loss.
I will fire the buddies on the pitwall :whistling:
301a87ed2d2990c0761de116005d6dc8--valencia-spain-every-day.jpg
You'r more than welcome. It's a pleasure when I get to see so many people enjoy it. You left some big shoes to fill. Fortunately I have a great team with me and yes that includes you drivers as well.

What a disapointment. It was one of these days when everything went fine in practice. Not very fast but stable. After coming back from a short break before Quali, this feeling was totaly gone, like playing AC for the first time. To make a long and boring story short: Sorry for leaving early!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back