Lifter

Plugins Lifter 8.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello !, I found the solution to the message "requires modloader 9.9.9"
and to "Need mod FIXYOURSHIT" only have to enable the mod from the menu "Mod Settings" select the mod you want, tap on "Details" and uncheck the "Disable This Mod" box

Hola!, encontré la solución a el mensaje "requires modloader 9.9.9"
y a "Need mod FIXYOURSHIT" solamente tienen que habilitar el mod desde el menú "Mod Settings" selecciona el mod que deseas, toca en "Details" y desmarca la casilla "Disable This Mod"

Hello !, I found the solution to the message "requires modloader 9.9.9"
and to "Need mod FIXYOURSHIT" only have to enable the mod from the menu "Mod Settings" select the mod you want, tap on "Details" and uncheck the "Disable This Mod" box

Hola!, encontré la solución a el mensaje "requires modloader 9.9.9"
y a "Need mod FIXYOURSHIT" solamente tienen que habilitar el mod desde el menú "Mod Settings" selecciona el mod que deseas, toca en "Details" y desmarca la casilla "Disable This Mod"

THIS WORKS

it still works. Mod Loader just keeps disabling it every time u restart the game so u have to enable it every time. annoying? yes! but its the only workaround until this mod is fixed by the author, and that seems like its never gonna happen

it still works. Mod Loader just keeps disabling it every time u restart the game so u have to enable it every time. annoying? yes! but its the only workaround until this mod is fixed by the author, and that seems like its never gonna happen
well, i'm pretty sure the author abandoned his mods.
i think because of the hardcoding

1606468025122.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes