Lifter

Plugins Lifter 8.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Light and lift won't work, I have readkwh installed and I paid my bills (house lights work) How can i fix this?
readkwh not necesary , download the latest version , search in your my summer car savefiles and delete file lifter.xml and run game ( look console for warnings) and let me know if it worked for you

i wonder if sealable doors are possible. this looks permanent and doors would be ideal for the winter. a simple zip up front and rear cover would do but that's just an idea as it might be hard to pull off.

i wonder if sealable doors are possible. this looks permanent and doors would be ideal for the winter. a simple zip up front and rear cover would do but that's just an idea as it might be hard to pull off.
my summer car use playmaker, and for the moders we are doing very badly ... I can not get the rain to detect the roof and therefore the rain goes through xD

use game version 05-12-17? mscloader updated? look at console mscloader if lifter is loaded correctly. I have a group of people that seems to be the same and not yet managed to give because it is exactly, the code is correct, if not people would not go, it must be for some other reason, such as version, or operating system . the truth that I have no idea, for the weekend are a revision of the mod and surely I will leave it free of electricity, so we will solve the problem.

I can see it states press left mouse button to lift, but once I do that, the Lifter doesn't do anything
but the lights work in that little hanger that is next to the garage. and I have paid my bills, Don't know what is happening.

I can see it states press left mouse button to lift, but once I do that, the Lifter doesn't do anything
but the lights work in that little hanger that is next to the garage. and I have paid my bills, Don't know what is happening.
Okay I found out that the lifter if very picky, and you have to hit it directly on the lever to get it to lift.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back