Lewis Hamilton Larbalestier

Every time that LH is the middle of something, it always gains a new dimension and is turn against him, with people pointing at him and most of the times forgetting other factors involved.

Today the wrong thing, that start all this mess, was the safety car timing to go to the track, just after Vettel.

I bet if we change the names of the drivers, and it was Lewis in the lead and Vettel the one who was penalized, the discussion would be around the unfair help that the SC give to LH victory with that exit just in front of Vettel and contributing to his penalization.

For me is very simple, every time Lewis Hamilton is involved in a polemic move, he ends with some benefit from it.

Today, if he just did like he should do and stay after the SC, he would finish around Alonso, but instead, he could have free air and push, gain the needed time (because how long they took to announce a clear penalty, that clear that McLaren knowed it since investigation was announced as they told him to push to make a 17s gap :)).

So the Drive Trough, when and how it was announced, was like not peanlize him, as it always happens with Lewis for some reason.

About alonso complaining, I think is pretty normal when you are fighting for a championship and you see a guy systematically violating the rules and taking adventage of it (what we call here a professional cheater). Maybe today LH was in doubt about what to do, but when he changed direction 3 times against Petrov he was not, that rule is as old as racing itself... and same result, infractor takes all benefit.

Normally in life, the one complaining is the one disadventaged. In Hungary 2007, Hamilton violated a team agreement about the "extra lap" in qualy, Alonso blocked him on revenge, and guess who went to race direction to accuse his team mate... guess also the result, by the way... so please...

About Kobayashi's driving lesson... good overtake, yes, with new tyres against wasted ones, not really difficult for a driver like Kobayashi, just brake later and done. Maybe Buemi was thingking about Hamilton too, because he was overtook in last corner :redface:

Cya!.

I can understand its a shame that Alonso didnt had a good result today at is home GP. And that the Spanish people are upset (if i look at the post here and who posted).
But trying to find a conspiracy theory against Hamilton. Its quite sad. :)
Yes FIA made a bad choice and also it wasnt 20 laps. But try not to blame Hamilton for Alonso his bad driving and results. :)

I can understand its a shame that Alonso didnt had a good result today at is home GP. And that the Spanish people are upset (if i look at the post here and who posted).
But trying to find a conspiracy theory against Hamilton. Its quite sad. :)
Yes FIA made a bad choice and also it wasnt 20 laps. But try not to blame Hamilton for Alonso his bad driving and results. :)

Lol Ivo don't talk so condescendent :)

What is quite sad is Hamilton is continuously breaking the rules, taking adventage of it, and it's never penalized.

What is sad is, you talk about Spainish people being upset (lol) when FIA themselves, setting up a new rule to correct every cheat he does after he does it (3 times this year, and there will be another one after this race) recognise it, so as Drivers Association did :redface:

If you can't see it because is British I'm fine, but sorry, I'm not really a patriot :tongue:

P.S.- Is not called conspiracy mate, is called money, there is only one thing more profitable for F1 than a black british champion, a black british woman champion, in Bernie Ecclestone words... sorry but business is business :tongue:

You will see that probably in Silverstone, Fia will let Ferrari make some laps during the race in older version of the track, just to recover the pace to Red Bull and McLaren and no punish for them this time.

it's really weird how fia runs events. they penalize someone because of something they did a while back in the race when it should of been made on that a lap the event occured or the next lap. Example last week at the nascar race in infineon (i really want that track on race) marcus ambrose (former v8 supercar champ) was turning the car on and off to save fuel and on turn 2 he turned it off and couldn't get back fired up and several cars went by him (turn 2 goes up a big hill) and nascar told him when he went back to the lead that he had to of remained speed and he failed to do that so nascar put him back in the position got back going costing him the race.
also kinda off topic f1 allows the best drivers in the world to join. but i think after scott speed fia just didn't put it in the rule book but into play no americans allowed in f1. if you know how to get in f1 like me you know the only way to get in f1 is to pack your bags and go to europe. that's how speed got in and other drivers. you could be a 5 time go kart world champ and 3 time indy car champ but still they will not let you in. kinda why fia banned usf1 not in when the team signed out of 2010 f1 season but fia declined then banned them and fined them. i think the way f1 is ran should be changed. fia is giving f1 a bad name inside all the glamor of f1. may look like the greatest racing league of all time with greatest technology and sites but inside that f1 has several problems

Sorry James, next time you should say VIXCA VALENCIA. :tongue: (Valencian) I was born 300 mts far from the T22.
valencia_street_circuit.jpg

As James say, Vettel win was deserved becasue a) It was Safety Car´s fault, and b)Overtake in Valencia is quite impossible (watch Button and the current F1 super star called Kobayashi during 40 laps), and Vettel had no problems at all during the race... and teh most important HE DID NOT CHEAT.

Hamilton did cheat when he was supposed to change the front wing and loose his P2, this is a fact. If some of you agree on cheating or with the cheaters and bring that discussion to a nationality affair it is up to you... but you are wrong. But hey, I understand you have lost the POV after so many years without a driver from your country in F1. :redface:

F1 may look like the greatest racing league of all time with greatest technology and sites but inside that f1 has several problems

Yeah, but not important problems Austin, as deciding a race with a safety car or letting the same guy breaking the rules on his own time after time after time... who cares?

I feel that many of you are blowing this out of proportion. From my view, it was just a combination of factors that resulted in the incident. If you watch the replay, from both the air and in the cockpit, Lewis hesitated slightly before going past the safety car - he may have been unsure of what to do. Some of you might say "Oh, why didn't he think of slowing down?" Well put yourself in a driver's shoes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't help a bit when you don't have any time at all to make a decision... like when you're in the cockpit of an F1 car travelling at high speed.
The safety car in my opinion should have been sent out earlier; if it had, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. But I wouldn't say that Lewis "cheated", at least not intentionally. I know I'd be a bit confused as to what to do if the safety car came out more or less right beside me... what would I do? slow down abruptly and risk the car behind crashing into me?

This track imitaltes Monaco in... there are cars running on it, is street track, and there are few boats around, just like in Abu Dhabi and Singapore.

Why I suspect the "cool" tracks are Estoril or Algarve :eek:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea