Lewis Hamilton going to Mercedes next season

this thead is a joke as much as a guy who ran a joke of an F1 team.
really!
BTW if you read the history of Eddie Jordan you will see a guy who started out with nothing, sold scrap carpet and later used cars while he also worked full time to fund his racing passion.
He created the Jordan team from nothing, won F1 races and gave their first F1 drive to both Schumachers, Rubens Barrichello, Eddie Ervine to name but a few.
Not to mention signed and kept Martin Brundle and fought to the wire to nearly take the British F3 title in a close contest with Ayrton Senna.
He challenged for the WDC in the Damon Hill-Ralph Schumacher year. The same year they toook 1-2 at Spa.

What then does a serious F1 team or owner look like friend?
I have a different view obviously.

w
really!
BTW if you read the history of Eddie Jordan you will see a guy who started out with nothing, sold scrap carpet and later used cars while he also worked full time to fund his racing passion.
He created the Jordan team from nothing, won F1 races and gave their first F1 drive to both Schumachers, Rubens Barrichello, Eddie Ervine to name but a few.
Not to mention signed and kept Martin Brundle and fought to the wire to nearly take the British F3 title in a close contest with Ayrton Senna.
He challenged for the WDC in the Damon Hill-Ralph Schumacher year. The same year they toook 1-2 at Spa.

What then does a serious F1 team or owner look like friend?
I have a different view obviously.
why are you replying to an odl thread and old news. get with the program. Is not about looks is about how bad of a joke the team was in F1, and they were, there is no way around it get over it and put a tampon on.

the end of an era...

t0121ju002-524x640.jpg

w

why are you replying to an odl thread and old news. get with the program. Is not about looks is about how bad of a joke the team was in F1, and they were, there is no way around it get over it and put a tampon on.

Well I have to say I am persuaded by your concise, accurate and erudite argument.

Hold on no I'm not. I have replied because you so emphatically said 3 weeks ago its a joke the whole concept. Now 3 weeks later it is confirmed as correct. Its the biggest story of F1 at this time not "an old thread" as you brush it off as.
So you are absolutely factually wrong on that one, totally wrong and its not old news its todays news.

As for Jordan F1 what other independent has sprung up, designed their own
cars from scratch and won F1 grand Prix in the last say 15 years?
On this one its just my opinion that you are wrong.

and please dont do yourself the dis- service of resorting to talk of feminine hygeine products. That sort of personal insult means you are light on argument. Note that while I deconstruct your argument I dont insult you.
Its more respectful

Well I have to say I am persuaded by your concise, accurate and erudite argument.

Hold on no I'm not. I have replied because you so emphatically said 3 weeks ago its a joke the whole concept. Now 3 weeks later it is confirmed as correct. Its the biggest story of F1 at this time not "an old thread" as you brush it off as.
So you are absolutely factually wrong on that one, totally wrong and its not old news its todays news.

As for Jordan F1 what other independent has sprung up, designed their own
cars from scratch and won F1 grand Prix in the last say 15 years?
On this one its just my opinion that you are wrong.

and please dont do yourself the dis- service of resorting to talk of feminine hygeine products. That sort of personal insult means you are light on argument. Note that while I deconstruct your argument I dont insult you.
Its more respectful
I want to whooopp to that one!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back