Lewis Hamilton going to Mercedes next season

Britain's Lewis Hamilton is on the verge of leaving McLaren to drive for Mercedes next season, according to BBC F1 chief analyst Eddie Jordan.
The former team boss says Hamilton will replace Michael Schumacher, who will retire from driving for a second time at the end of the year.
"I believe Hamilton and Mercedes have already agreed personal terms and a deal could be imminent," Jordan said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19489930

This is all i can say about Eddie Jordan and his talks.

EJscary.png

I am getting sick of people who think this is confirmed and true. They are just crap rumours, they are as crap as the rumous about Vettel going to Ferrari.

It is still possible for him to go to Mercedes and he is one of the likely drivers once Schumi retires.

If he Moves then it will be good for Him as Mercedes now have the Best Engineers to Design W04 and Most Importantly W05 for 2014
Brawn was the best car in 2009 after the regulations change so expecting the same in 2014.......
So yes it can be a good move

anything scribbled down by Andrew Benson is laughable at Best(no even gona involve EJ in this)!!! AB should find a bridge and try bunjie jumping with no cord:D

lol read "Hamilton Requires More Money For His New Conetract. Agent gets mate to help out by breaking false story close to signing time."

SkySports News are currently reporting that both he and McLaren have said contract talks are at an advanced stage.

(ps contains a tiny bit of swearing)

Well they have won the last two races, and now has the best pitcrew of all :)
I agree it looked like kinder garden in the beginning and we all know where to point if they don´t win this championship but if we look at them now they are the best team.

Fastest car, won the last two, could have won the last three probably (pace was there)
Could run once again one step less then the norm, and consistently run sub 3 sec pit stops.
They are putting almost a second on competitors in the pits alone, very few teams can actually break the 3s limit and stay there throughout the stops.

If i was in his shoes i would stay put, unless a door opens at Ferrari or RBR.
I can´t see any long term future for either Lotus or Mercedes.

Well they have won the last two races, and now has the best pitcrew of all :)
I agree it looked like kinder garden in the beginning and we all know where to point if they don´t win this championship but if we look at them now they are the best team.

Fastest car, won the last two, could have won the last three probably (pace was there)
Could run once again one step less then the norm, and consistently run sub 3 sec pit stops.
They are putting almost a second on competitors in the pits alone, very few teams can actually break the 3s limit and stay there throughout the stops.

If i was in his shoes i would stay put, unless a door opens at Ferrari or RBR.
I can´t see any long term future for either Lotus or Mercedes.
Very good points, but I just feel that next season is the right time. I think it will put some hairs on his chest if he moved.

I don't think he will win the championship again with McLaren. He may not with with Mercedes for different reasons, but also won't with McLaren for many reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back