AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Spa-Francorchamps - Friday 14 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
The DRS is indeed bugged in the Sigma P1. Checked it with one of the formula cars and they function correctly. The problem is that normally if DRS is unavailable then you can see it in the lower right of the HUD in grey 'DRS'. If you are in a DRS zone that box will become orange, if you then active it, it becomes green. The Sigma P1 never shows orange, not in a DRS nor outside of it. But, you can activate DRS at any point and any time. Funny enough the AI does this too, so that's kinda interesting.

The DRS is indeed bugged in the Sigma P1. Checked it with one of the formula cars and they function correctly. The problem is that normally if DRS is unavailable then you can see it in the lower right of the HUD in grey 'DRS'. If you are in a DRS zone that box will become orange, if you then active it, it becomes green. The Sigma P1 never shows orange, not in a DRS nor outside of it. But, you can activate DRS at any point and any time. Funny enough the AI does this too, so that's kinda interesting.
Yeah, I noticed the AI pretty much uses it every time they hit 6th gear!

1642107191042.png

This is a view many of you will be seeing tomorrow!

So be careful lapping this moving obstacle ;)

Hey chaps - are we quite sure the Sigma is slower than the MRX? I tried it out and in about 3 laps I was almost 2 seconds quicker without using the DRS than my time in the MRX. I could just be completely pants in the MRX of course :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back