AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Spa-Francorchamps - Friday 14 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
dpi-jpg.528589

We are racing a multiclass SportsCar event at Spa Francorchamps with various cars: DPi, LMP2, & GTE in Automobilista 2.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Spa-Francorchamps
Cars: DPi, P2, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bjorn de Haas
  2. Piotrek Blaszczak
  3. Ingemar Petersson
  4. Peter Kasbergen
  5. Andrew Leach
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
P2
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. nepal roade
  3. GeekyDeaks
  4. Kees Veenstra
  5. Damian Reed
  6. Casper de Wit
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
GTE
  1. Noahbet
  2. G-Slev
  3. Sander van Eijk
  4. Driver name
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
UTP #38

Last edited:
Anyone else using the P2 MRX and not tweaked the TC? I fired up this morning to see how it goes around Spa and went to reduce the fuel and noticed the TC was at 0. I was pretty sure it was at 8 when I first practiced at Donington, so I hit the reset button and it jumped back to 8. I was kinda surprised that I was about 0.5s quicker straight out the gate when joining the server last night, so I went back and tried at both 0 and 8. 0 was a lot more lively, but I could get it into the high 5's quite easily, whereas at 8 I struggled to get in the lower half of the 6's, so I suspect I was at the lower TC on the server from the start.

No idea how it got set to 0 though. I don't tend to tweak setup, and you more frequent fliers probably already know all this anyway, but figured I'd put it out there for anyone like me to give it a go and see if it helps.

Last edited:
Anyone else using the P2 MRX and not tweaked the TC? I fired up this morning to see how it goes around Spa and went to reduce the fuel and noticed the TC was at 0. I was pretty sure it was at 8 when I first practiced at Donington, so I hit the reset button and it jumped back to 8. I was kinda surprised that I was about 0.5s quicker straight out the gate when joining the server last night, so I went back and tried at both 0 and 8. 0 was a lot more lively, but I could get it into the high 5's quite easily, whereas at 8 I struggled to get in the lower half of the 6's, so I suspect I was at the lower TC on the server from the start.

No idea how it got set to 0 though. I don't tend to tweak setup, and you more frequent fliers probably already know all this anyway, but figured I'd put it out there for anyone like me to give it a go and see if it helps.
Yes I've been using that car and haven't made any adjustments to the TC as yet. You make a good point tho that it is worth checking as to find a 1 - 2 second faster pace around a circuit might not be achievable, an over-cautious ( i.e. not set up properly) TC could as you say yield such a difference. I'm going to have a go now and see knowing that it could already be just right for my style.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.