AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Spa-Francorchamps - Friday 14 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Yeah haven't done proper testing either to be honest, just focussed on nailing the track with the Sigma, though I did give the GTE Beamer a few laps to see if the AI was just joking with me(I was faster then all of the GTE field in the Sigma) or if I was just that good. Turns out the AI was kidding around ;)

EDIT: Ran some tests, the Duramax is indeed slower on this track by a few seconds compared to the P1. The P1 has about a 10km faster topspeed and actually bounces a bit on the limiter if you drive it right. I also suspect it gets a bit faster out of the corners, it's definitely a different performance compared to donnie park.

Though, The p1 is nimble and light and doesn't feel very planted at all, it can be quite agressive in the change from under to oversteer. The Duramax is the opposite, very predictable and a very controllable 4 wheel slide.

Still going with the P1, I think...

Last edited:
I'm still favouring the view from the MRX, but if I'm the only one in it then I'll switch to the P1
:rolleyes: you are obviously not paying attention. ;)
you will have to prise me out of the MRX with a crowbar and as soon as you are not looking I'll be straight back in it again...
hehe, I love that little proto' (even more than the baby AJR of AMS1)

OK, I can't keep the P1 facing the right direct after about 10 minutes of driving. Even with changing to lean fuel map and turning up tc.

I don't think it actually has TC. It says so in the info screen but the TC on the HUD never shows any operation. It also say it has DRS and not Boost on the info screen but the steering wheel has a boost button. I think the config of this car is wrong!

Thanks to a back injury and an upcomming road cycling race at the end of February i have to focus on recovery. So i am not able to race tonight. I tried to ride but its not recommendable for my back so have fun all!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%