AC Le Mans Series | Friday Night Events with Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
None, I simply could not find the servers anywhere. The servers simply do not exist when I am looking the server list or and with the link provided
It's most likely one of two things.

Firstly if you have the server browser open before the server is live then you will often have to restart in order to see the server due to Kunos' server browser refusing to update sometimes.

It could also be having the wrong filters, the most common mistake is to have "Full" turned off as all servers with an entry list like ours count as full the whole time or having "Booking" turned off.

ASRock B360

No, I feel I do. If I was more careful after being hit the first time it would've been fine. Well, sans me driving with a badly damaged rear-end for half a race it would. I think the guy I hit over-corrected (the first touch wasn't even that bad, I barely moved my wheel to recover) which made him hit me back in the rear quarterpanel really hard and it all went downhill from there. Sorry you couldn't avoid it, you did absolutely nothing wrong, but there was no escape for you.

I can't recall last time I got shoved like in Spa T1. Probably on some public server years ago. Didn't see it coming there and wasn't prepared for the banzai dive at all, I was mostly focused on not hitting some LMP that could've bottled it as they were pretty close. I thought the first race in a championship series meant something serious, but no. I won't bother joining the rest of the events, the time is not great for me anyway and the skill spread is way too big for a meaningful championship. I can have my battles with Patrick here in club races.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to get involved with any future discussions on the AC forum, so if you mention me & I don't reply, please don't take it personally :).

Last edited:
Figured I'd try this, but didn't really have high hopes.

At least I wasn't disappointed.
Hi Enzo, I too thought I'd give it a go and seeing 56 entries I mistaking thought this would be a proper well run endurance race. How wrong I was:(. The first lap was worse than many public servers I have been on and it didn't get any better.

I stuck at it but some of the driving was disgraceful, with two cars in particular repeatedly straight lining the chicanes gaining up to 10 seconds on me and another notable car hit me three times in one lap.:confused:

I for one won't be returning and investing my time here if this is the standard, but a stunning qualifying Enzo, pity about the race.

I have to write the frustration off my mind now. What kind of players are they who ignore all the rules of sim racing in a 2 hour race and endanger other participants. In my opinion, these people do not belong in the simracing world. Destroying others just because you can't prosecute them. That was the most terrible race I have seen live at RACEDEPARTMENT in 7 years. Only a few can be seen in this video. I don't have time and want to pick out these selfish types from the repetition. Why was the race server set even without rules and penalties, the moderator would have to ask himself that too! If there are no rules, people do what they want.
I'm done.

Last edited:
There is an easy way to fix that. sgp needs you to sign up via steam so the SteamID should be connected to the user.
Now just simply ban that ID from all future races on that platform. Done.
Thats also the way my community runs it private servers. You get rid of those people quite fast.

But unfortunately, I think the admins will not do it, cause it actually takes some time.
Without enforcing rules, or making voice chat mandatory, those kind of races are always a gamble.

Ratchanon Thammatiwat (car #2) and Edvin Mekis (car #12) are the two guys https://drive.google.com/file/d/15vQmvo7vbcXBL8kdRIWzu-_WPNWcxQye/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for hosting these races btw
Thank you very much for the replay.

I am very upset with Edvin especially for purposely abusing the lack of slowdowns, but as it was my fault for messing up the config I cannot punish anyone.

I will also have to update the OP to state that anyone driving the race with the levels of connection issue that I saw from some drivers today will be removed from our SGP community.

I have to write the frustration off my mind now. What kind of players are they who ignore all the rules of sim racing in a 2 hour race and endanger other participants. In my opinion, these people do not belong in the simracing world. Destroying others just because you can't prosecute them. That was the most terrible race I have seen live at RACEDEPARTMENT in 7 years. Only a few can be seen in this video. I don't have time and want to pick out these selfish types from the repetition. Why was the race server set even without rules and penalties, the moderator would have to ask himself that too! If there are no rules, people do what they want.
I'm done.

I did not realise that there was a separate tick box, which is by default ticked, in order to add penalties to races needs to be unticked. I assume this is because the penalties in AC are pretty badly done.

I've never needed to add them before as I've never had anyone abuse them and unless we can get an admin to commit to the races I guess I'll need too.

Apologise for them not being on and for that impacting your enjoyment of the race.

There is an easy way to fix that. sgp needs you to sign up via steam so the SteamID should be connected to the user.
Now just simply ban that ID from all future races on that platform. Done.
Thats also the way my community runs it private servers. You get rid of those people quite fast.

But unfortunately, I think the admins will not do it, cause it actually takes some time.
Without enforcing rules, or making voice chat mandatory, those kind of races are always a gamble.
I understand. I will not remove anyone from the community now, not because "it actually takes some time" (Which is very rude to accuse btw as If I've put in no time to any of this (Also if you think this you should really try to join some of the other races we host that have more time put into them)) but because I messed up the server config and it would be unfair to ban them for something that the server allowed them to get away with (especially as this is one of my arguments for keeping damage on).

I understand this would be better with a lot more organisation, of course it would. By the natures of the whole idea of trying to have daily races it will always be more of a public server unless you have an absolute tonne of admins.
I cannot commit to being here every Friday and therefore need to find another admin to do so, or stop running these races if that's too much of an issue.

Thank you for everyone who has competed and taken things seriously and reasonably. I would love if some more of you would tell me if you've enjoyed the races so that I know and it's not just all moaning :D

Also on that note please can we not rage post on race day! Sleep on it, if you've still annoyed at something or have a reasonable complaint at something you've seen in the replay then is the time to send it to me here so I can take a look (remember I might not have the replay so do upload it for me if you want me to have a look unless someone else already has).

@Gareth Rhondda , I was under the impression that RD Club races were exclusively for premium members. Is this still true?

@Deannoo , thanks for posting the race replay. Your driving was impeccable, unlike the other two jokers (I encountered the first one @ Spa... :rolleyes: )

If Gareth can't answer my simple question, can any other member of staff?

I believe in the recent Le Mans series of RD Club events, the majority of the drivers were not premium members. The case also seems to be true of the current series, starting with Bahrain:
Bahrain 2021-08-23_15-26-20.jpg

I don't recognise the majority of the drivers on the list & most have a very limited driving history (i.e., 1 to 0 RD races under their belt).

I can't speak for anyone else, but I pay for the premium membership to avoid the feral nature of open servers.

Edit: apologies if the above comes across as a moan :cautious: :)

Last edited:
If Gareth can't answer my simple question, can any other member of staff?

I believe in the recent Le Mans series of RD Club events, the majority of the drivers were not premium members. The case also seems to be true of the current series, starting with Bahrain:
View attachment 497949
I don't recognise the majority of the drivers on the list & most have a very limited driving history (i.e., 1 to 0 RD races under their belt).

I can't speak for anyone else, but I pay for the premium membership to avoid the feral nature of open servers.

Edit: apologies if the above comes across as a moan :cautious: :)

The events without a joining password are open servers, free to join for any member of the RD community on s.gp. The RD community was recently opened up to allow anyone registered on s.gp to join.

I can try in the future to close this series off to only Premium members because this series is having excellent participation. But for our previous series having them be only Premium would have killed them off. I will consider a test event after the next four of this series. Perhaps even an open and a Premium series, we will see.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.