AC Le Mans Series | Friday Night Events with Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Signed up for the remaining races in this series and looking forward to it but have a couple of queries.

First of all, fifty cars on the grid? I don't think I've ever raced online with more than twenty cars so I'm worried that it might prove a bit heavy for my system. Secondly, I can't see a practice server or a password. Am I doing something wrong?

Signed up for the remaining races in this series and looking forward to it but have a couple of queries.

First of all, fifty cars on the grid? I don't think I've ever raced online with more than twenty cars so I'm worried that it might prove a bit heavy for my system. Secondly, I can't see a practice server or a password. Am I doing something wrong?
Server start at 18:00 UTC. You dont need password because you gave steam id in registration

Last edited:
Sorry to abandon in short time, but I wasn't aware that it would be 50 cars at one time. My PC this week struggled with a 23 cars race... =( time to get a decent one.

Gr for all!

Can't see the server :(

Edit: Couldn't see server when launching with Content Manager but eventually found it and joined using standard AC launcher.

Wasn't sure what to expect with these multiclass events but it turned out to be one of the most enjoyable races I've had. Thanks all and congrats to the podies :cool:

Last edited:
and i must admit that in a series in which i saw 50 signed last week and in my first simracing.gp race 39 i didn't thought to see only 20 on track in chang.....i really can't understand why people don't show

So... my rF2 game crashed & I guess I'm back with AC. I checked the link & the race friday is full! after all these postings of people not showing up, one would think there would be a spot open.
Whats the deal?

So... my rF2 game crashed & I guess I'm back with AC. I checked the link & the race friday is full! after all these postings of people not showing up, one would think there would be a spot open.
Whats the deal?

I was just about to say that it was good to see that AC was your number 2 choice. Then I noticed...
Raceroom_ACC events.jpg

:confused: :roflmao:

Yep, no shows are definitely a problem. Based on some very rough calculations*, out of the 11 races so far, I estimate there have been 199 drivers signed up, taking 349 places. 86 of those drivers, however, never turned up to any of the scheduled races.

If your desperate to take part on Friday you could always try & contact some of the no shows:
Bucur F.
Philipp S.
jose francisco m.
Ridas M.

Some that have shown up once, but have missed all the other races that they'd signed up for:
Daniel K.
Łukasz P.
Wojciech K.
Maximilian B.

RD11races.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the deal?
Don't know if you got a spot, but theres an open spot right now 30 min before the start

Also on the topic of no shows, me and Bram have been talking and we will try to start working agaisnt this as soon as we have time to spare.

The majority of the no-shows only entered one or two races, so I think you will have your work cut out...

I'm more concerned, however, about the wreckers & cheats avoiding any action being taken against them. There is something unsettling finding that the person sitting @ the top of the leader-board is also the star of Michael's video clip (#34) - something he was doing in the very first race (spa) of the series, and to a lesser degree @ Barcelona (the point @ which I gave up, like many other premium members).

Attachments

• RD Friday Night club racing no shows.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Tried to join 3 times and game crashed each time I tried to leave the pits. Tried to cancel registration but unable to.

No idea what's causing this, never had this problem in AC before :(

I got the track dl'd and installed, thanks for the tips. This is my first race @ RD for a while. That Algarve track does not have very prominent brake markers!!!
I looked through some of the postings and RD pages but cannot find the race parameters, could someone help me with that?
Time X1?
Fuel X1?
I stopped racing for about a year when my rF2 crashed. Hope this fills the hole! Thanks

@durielk The link below is to the simracing.gp event page with the full info, which also links to the other scheduled races in the series

Time: x1
Fuel Rate: 100
Tires Wear Rate: 100
1 Madatory Pit Stop: Either tire change or at least 1L fuel added

Sorry about no-showing for Kyalami, was busier than expected and wasn't able to sign out. Anyway have been enjoying these for the last few weeks so am looking forward to the next few weeks! (Hopefully can get a spot for Mugello)

Thanks for the info, I tried to join the server and could not find it. Is the server open prior to the race?
Is 'ideal racing line' allowed or forced off during the race?
If it is off, I'll need to id my brake points otherwise.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back