• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Misc Lamborghini Huracan GT3 light config 2.3

Car additions ( lights / turning signals / lumirank ... )

1. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
    M4MKey submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 light config - Car additions ( lights / turning signals / lumirank ... )

Read more about this resource...

2. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
  3. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
  4. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
  5. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
  6. dead end

dead end

Ratings:
    +342
    Awesome work, but I'm having a little problem with the Lumirank, it's not quite lining up, I think I've done everything else properly
    Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_ks_nurburgring_16-6-119-21-37-14.jpg
    also, is there any way to add a zero in front of the lumirank? like in that picture it would be 005.
    Anyway, thanks for your work it adds so much to the game

- EDIT -
    I had a go at changing the digital_panels.ini and with a LOT of trial and error I came up with this;

PARENT=SPOTTER_L
    POSITION=-0.070, 0.01, 0.005 ; +back/-front -down/+up -outsided/+inside
    WIDTH=0.129
    HEIGHT=0.129

it's not perfect but it's as close as I could get it. :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  7. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
  8. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
    You wasted some time ( but big thumbs up for the fact to get yours hands dirty :p )
    Your wish as been granted with 2.3 !
    Yes, there was an issue with positioning as well but it should all be sorted now.

I have to update all the cars with this new Lumirank behaviour ^^

9. dead end

dead end

Ratings:
    +342
    Haha! I was hoping it was a quick fix, I was beginning to go crazy doing it the long way like a mad man :roflmao:

10. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
    Now you know how hard it is. And did you make it only for the first digit ? ;)

Also, pro tip... If you can't wait for me to update the other cars with latest lumirank features. Simply copy/paste digital_panels into the data folder of the other cars. ( Except for the Audi R8 that uses a different sized lumirank )

11. dead end

dead end

Ratings:
    +342
    Oh boy, do I feel stupid now! I never even started it that. I didn't even realise they were the same across all the cars you've done. Haha oh well, you live and learn as they say :D

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
    At first they were different but i think uou can imagine the amount of work needed. So i managed to standardize the addition of limirank ;)

13. TheSosunser

TheSosunser

Ratings:
    +22
    Hi! First of all thank you for your time and effort creating this mods, I'm having some issues with the lumirank in "position mode". With the lights off it's ok but with the lights on it overlays car's number

20190617141503_1.jpg
    #63 lights off shows 001
    20190617141511_1.jpg #63 lights on shows both 001 and 063

I´m also having lining issues with other cars like the 650 and the 488
    Sin nombre3.png
    Sin nombre.png
    Also in the this particular skin the number seems transparent o something
    Sin nombre2.png

I haven't checked the other cars but I can do it if it helps. Also, I don't know if I should post this here but I think is better than creating one post for the 650 and another for the 488 in each support section.

Thanks.

ps: english is not my first language, I hope nothing is unclear but if it is I will try to explain it better

Attached Files:

14. M4MKey

M4MKey

Ratings:
    +182
    Weird that I missed all those position stuff... But I'll try to update them all tonight so it will be fixed.
    For your issue of lumirank getting overwritten when you turn lights on, I guess you haven't deleted all the lumi_rank textures inside the skin folder.
    Doorplate issue is that you need to redo the number_lights.dds for each skin. It's not an automatic process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. TheSosunser

TheSosunser

Ratings:
    +22
    The overlaying problem was indeed the lumi_rank textures, I also have checked all the other GT3 cars with the updates and now everything is aligned properly. The only thing left is that in the GTR and the the AMG it noesn't show three digits, but as the others have recieved an update abot this I suppose is just matter of thime for this two.

Again, many thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.