Tracks Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtremepsionic updated Lake louise loop road - 22.8 km mountain epic with a new update entry:

Lake louise loop road - 22.8 km mountain epic - beta 1.6 graphics update

Change log Beta 1.6:
Repacked the whole track into one download file with latest versions of AI/Cam, might need to delete map.png and let AC regenerate it for the track map to work

Change log Beta 1.55:
Graphics updates with greener grass, better mountain textures, but slightly slower fps

Read the rest of this update entry...

The track (v 1.6) doesn't work with 1.0.9 RC version, i get a BEX error while loading the track.

Attachments

• log.txt
    37.3 KB · Views: 724
  • crash_log_2812640.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 389
The track (v 1.6) doesn't work with 1.0.9 RC version, i get a BEX error while loading the track.
Try to set WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS to 0 in Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini

[ASSETTO_CORSA]
SLEEP_TIME=-1
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0

Track crashes upon loading everytime. I have tried re-installing, and rebooting. I will have to go back to beta 1.32 I guess untill another update. Will not load. AMD HD7770
GB overclocked user. Fixed it changing the warning to 0
Thanks Robby

Just revisited this track after a few weeks away and its even better than it was before. please keep on doin what you're doin. I sent you money for a few beers thanks for your amazing efforts.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, hope you enjoy the track/road for whatever you do, race or cruise :)

A little update on what's going to happen next in terms of new features and changes to the track that I've planned:
  • Some slight modifications to the loop near the hotel area will be made. This will include a better made pit area right by the hotel with some higher res models and objects to make the place look lively. The road will be extended slightly by about 1km to include a new view point and replace some of the less interesting corners near the start/finish.
  • A few of the corners which seems slightly repetitive will be changed, my goal is to keep the experience fresh throughout the whole lap. Corners should be different, challenging, fun, and not too many blind spots.
  • There will be new buildings and areas to visit along the road.
  • New road bumps and 3d potholes will be added, not too many though, don't worry, just to spice things up :)
  • A new expansion loop which will include a long straight and new amazing landscapes are currently being worked on, this will take a lot of time and will be worked on after all the above improvements had been made
  • The new expansion will add another 20+km of road, and will enable a new 35km long layout and a new 45km layout.
When will this happen? Soon! How soon? Kunos soon! I can only work on this during my free time, and there's not a lot of it to go around. I'll try my best though ;)

Thanks for all your support, and especially a big thank you for people who generously donated, thanks for the beers!

Mine as well, very inspiring to drive this. I can't wait to see what you do with this and what other open road tracks you may make. Very cool to see someone doing something that is shared for the right reasons.

Can't play online because server is unavailable. I can connect, drive around but I don't see other guys. Nordschleife works fine but not Lake Louise.''
Any suggestions?

I think if you were going to add anything to this track though, it may be cool to see a few rock tunnels, even very short ones. Maybe take away the guard rails on a nice cliff side corner for an on the edge feel in certain parts. I think the current design is very creative and well done though, it shows a high level of intelligence in my opinion because you seem to have created it from a driver's point of experience with some nice sweeping switchbacks and compounded corners that go up and down as well as back and forth like a roller coaster. Just my 2 cents.

I think if you were going to add anything to this track though, it may be cool to see a few rock tunnels, even very short ones. Maybe take away the guard rails on a nice cliff side corner for an on the edge feel in certain parts. I think the current design is very creative and well done though, it shows a high level of intelligence in my opinion because you seem to have created it from a driver's point of experience with some nice sweeping switchbacks and compounded corners that go up and down as well as back and forth like a roller coaster. Just my 2 cents.

Short tunnels are a great idea, I've added one to the expansion road now :)

In terms of having no guard rail, I'll have to think about that some more, it wouldn't be very realistic. Although a gap here and there at strategic places like the current loop would be exciting ;)

I'm n working day and night on my free time on v2. It's a huge undertaking but I'm making good progress :)

We are willing to use this truck on our server and do convoys etc. But one of my friends having trouble launching the track. (He is an AMD user if it helps) He said that game crashes everytime he tries to launch a game on Lake Louise. (Warning config is set to 0)

Great Track btw. Love it !

Last edited:
Added track with no problems, jus deleted .png file with map from root dir (AC will make its own file).
Really great track with nice long uphills and hi-speed downhills. MUST HAVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back