Tracks Lake Louise V2.0 - 23km/50km Mountain Epic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtremepsionic submitted a new resource:

Lake louise loop road - 22.8 km mountain epic - Real mountains, real jumps, real road surfaces - Nordschleife of Canada

Official thread over at AC forum track mod section

This is a brand new scratch made track exclusively for Assetto Corsa
15185345752_9bffa63ee1_o.jpg

Read more about this resource...

OMG! I just drove one lap of your track in the lotus 49. Fantastic! Amazing! Thank you so much for this. I could not fault it. Frame rates were fine, ai was brilliant, track is amazingly beautiful and interesting to drive. I'd happily have paid for what you just produced. Good Job man you just made my week, thanks. :)

I usually just come here to lurk and occasionally download mods, usually to delete them again shortly after. I tried this track and enjoyed it so much, I knew I HAD to come here and tell you how great it is. The constant crests and dips make road cars feel so alive, and the scenery is excellent. I'll be spending most of my time in AC thrashing the 458 around here.

I've been waiting for a track like this all my life!!!
I can't belive now it's here!!!
And with AC physics, it is simply mind blowing!!!!
BRILIANT !!!! Thanx bro!!! :thumbsup:

It is nice!!!
But un-playable for me on Sapphire HD-5870 Vapor-X 1 GB / Intel i5 750 @ 2.66 MHz
You need some new generation 2GB or 3GB video card ...
Very GPU heavy even on low/medium settings with no AI.

xtremepsionic updated Lake louise loop road - 22.8 km mountain epic with a new update entry:

Lake louise loop road - 22.8 km mountain epic - beta 1.3 - better FPS!

Update October 21:
Beta v1.3 is out! You should get much better frame rates now than before. My minimum frame rate went from 53fps to 78fps at locations which used to be the worst. That said, it's still the largest track in AC by far, so don't expect miracles if you have a video card with less than 2gb ram.

There are known bugs in this version, and there's a huge to-do list already for updates planned later on (see first post), so please read through them and don't post the same stuff...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry to bother, but can someone tell me how to get AC to find this track correctly?
I have placed it in the correct .../tracks folder, along with other mods, but for some reason AC is only finding 2 mods (Joux Plane and Snoopy Nurb)
Is there anything special I need to do to get AC to recognize this as a track?
I looked under Practice and Race.

Cheers!

Sorry to bother, but can someone tell me how to get AC to find this track correctly?
I have placed it in the correct .../tracks folder, along with other mods, but for some reason AC is only finding 2 mods (Joux Plane and Snoopy Nurb)
Is there anything special I need to do to get AC to recognize this as a track?
I looked under Practice and Race.

Cheers!

Ditto - I've tried maybe 10 tracks and it has only recognised Pikes Peak v2.0 which isn't even pikes peak it's some other hill climb in Europe I think...!!! Thanks guys

I wanted to test this last update but I have the game crashes while loading... Of course I have an AMD graphic card (Radeon R9 290). This is one of my favorite tracks and I hope I can ride it again soon !
Thanks for the huge work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years