LaFerrari announced for Assetto Corsa

1265708_791741174185536_508561636_o.png

KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari's mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

(updated with announcement)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, all of you seem to honestly believe that Kunos are GIVING you something and deserve your gratitude :)
You are customers that pay for the game and Kunos are selling their product. Nothing more than that.
When they add another car they do it to convince undecided customers, not to make your Christmas brighter. It's pure marketing, boys and girls.
Anyway, keep hyping. It doesn't hurt me, just makes me smile.

Totally agree - GSC 2013 is the best driving sim at the moment. Driving experience is just wonderful.
But try to say that to all Assetto Corsa fanboys ;)

Game Stock Car 2013 Fanboy butthurt over having nobody online to play with...nothing to see here, move on

Wow, all of you seem to honestly believe that Kunos are GIVING you something and deserve your gratitude :)
You are customers that pay for the game and Kunos are selling their product. Nothing more than that.
When they add another car they do it to convince undecided customers, not to make your Christmas brighter. It's pure marketing, boys and girls.
Anyway, keep hyping. It doesn't hurt me, just makes me smile.
It may well be pure marketing. But whatever it is, if it gets us more Ferraris I won't be complaining. You can't have too many Ferraris. ;)

Can you at least be an original troll? Everybody that reads this thread today is going to know that your third post would have something to do with AC not having MP.

So how many Ferrari's does GSC have? How much new content are you getting for Christmas? Are you looking forward to driving on a laser scanned Ring? How are those laser scanned tracks over there anyways?
Got any licensed BMW's? That's too bad, they're real nice.
Don't you just hate the glare that you get on a slightly dirty windshield at 10:00 in the morning? Amazing how real that DX11 looks, huh? Oh yeah, you have graphics that were real nice in 2005.

I actually like the GSC series (OMG how the hell can I like more than one sim; I bet you mind is blown) so damn you for being such a douche that I had to rag on it......Do the letters FO mean anything to you?

Can you at least be an original troll? Everybody that reads this thread today is going to know that your third post would have something to do with AC not having MP.
Was it me or you that started moaning about online mode in GSC?

So how many Ferrari's does GSC have?
None. And so what?

How much new content are you getting for Christmas?
Nothing. And all we got form Kunos was another part of unfinished game.

Are you looking forward to driving on a laser scanned Ring?
No. I must disappoint you. I'm not a "laser scanned track" fetishist.

How are those laser scanned tracks over there anyways?
See above.

Got any licensed BMW's? That's too bad, they're real nice.
I've got mine in a garage. So I guess I can check it myself :)

Don't you just hate the glare that you get on a slightly dirty windshield at 10:00 in the morning?
I own AC (does it blow your mind too ?) and I must say that "glare" doesn't impress me much. But that's just a matter of opinion.

Amazing how real that DX11 looks, huh? Oh yeah, you have graphics that were real nice in 2005....
...and much better driving experience thanks to better FFB.

I actually like the GSC series (OMG how the hell can I like more than one sim; I bet you mind is blown) so damn you for being such a douche that I had to rag on it......Do the letters FO mean anything to you?
And does it to you?

Anyway, I think it's time to finish this discussion. It doesn't lead anywhere :)

OMG!! You mean that they have plans to support this game for five years and add content to it but they have the gall to charge us for it? They have the nerve to have a long term financial plan? Who the hell do these guys think they are? How dare them make a big deal out of getting the license to Ferrari's latest and greatest supercar. Don't they know that every game out there has this Ferrari in it. And don't get me started on the whole scanning of the Ring deal. Them sorry SOB's got a contract that nobody else could get; one that over forty thousand people voted they wanted and they have the balls to charge us for it? WTF??? Next you are going to tell me they took my hard earned $40 (FORTY DOLLARS!!! I had to go without food and internet for 3 years to save up that fortune) and plan on taking an effing holiday and not give me a new build Friday. This better not be true or else I will kick a kitten in the mouth.

@antirussia81 There is a much better troll post for you to copy and paste. Cheers!

Please go on, I like your sense of humour :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back