LaFerrari announced for Assetto Corsa

1265708_791741174185536_508561636_o.png

KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari's mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

(updated with announcement)

Last edited by a moderator:
I spy with my little eye, our holidays may actually be ruined but just a bit later that we expected, who knows! Also I'd like to point you to Marco's post about Nords and how he basically admitted there is 1 secret car that we didn't know of coming to 1.0 of AC, and he also mentioned Lamborghini in the post. I think we either will get MP, AI or perhaps the least expected, a new car.
Here are parts of the post relevant to this :)
Now, let's multiply this operation for 36 cars (mmh wait, 36? I knew cars of 1.0 were 35... :D)
Does everyone like Ferrari? Lamborghini? Monza? No.
Perhaps it means nothing, but that's just what I got from that post, not sure if Lamborghini used as an example means anything, but just look at the last corner of Vallelunga. Since the very first version here is an ad saying: "If you can read this, you are not driving an Aventador" or something like that ;)

Just don't get yourselves too hyped up...I really feel that if multiplayer was ready they would have given it to us already...I would be very surprised if they know an exact date it will be ready...same goes for AI...If it was a new car license (such as Lambo) it wouldn't make much sense to only sign one car...although they did sign 5 Ferrari and only told us about 1 at the initial reveal...

I spy with my little eye, our holidays may actually be ruined but just a bit later that we expected, who knows! Also I'd like to point you to Marco's post about Nords and how he basically admitted there is 1 secret car that we didn't know of coming to 1.0 of AC, and he also mentioned Lamborghini in the post. I think we either will get MP, AI or perhaps the least expected, a new car.
Here are parts of the post relevant to this :)

Perhaps it means nothing, but that's just what I got from that post, not sure if Lamborghini used as an example means anything, but just look at the last corner of Vallelunga. Since the very first version here is an ad saying: "If you can read this, you are not driving an Aventador" or something like that ;)

That's an old thing with this ad. It's there at Vallelunga because... it is there in the reality. Same with Audi ad. So there's nothing in it.

Maybe Marco mentioned Lambo, because it was some kind of clue or maybe he just mentioned it because it's 2nd most famous Italian brand after Ferrari...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back