LaFerrari announced for Assetto Corsa

1265708_791741174185536_508561636_o.png

KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari's mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

(updated with announcement)

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be the translation from Italiano to English, but why do they keep calling these things 'gifts'?
A gift is something you give. All they have done is make an announcement. I was thinking we would be getting the car in-game when the word gift is attached.

If Kunos was a woman she's be called a prick-teaser :D

Kunos, as well as 'development shots' can you also talk us through how you will manage the hybrid management of energy around the car?

The physics and implementation of these custom systems is just as interesting for many as the ubiquitous screenshots you often show.

Cheers

Dave

Most of you behave like too excitable thirteen years old girls who scream and squeal at the sight of their so called idol.
"Oh my God, oh my God, that's a gift from Kunos, oh oh, thank you Kunos, you are wonderful and we don't deserve your grace.... Now let us kiss your feet and take our money for as many DLCs as possible"
All they said was that there will be another Ferrari in the game. What's all the hype about, really ?
So far Kunos haven't finished half of their game (last update was 0.41) and they ALREADY announce paid Nordschleife DLC (!)
Quite ridiculous. But even more ridiculous are your overexcited reactions.

Most of you behave like too excitable thirteen years old girls who scream and squeal at the sight of their so called idol.
"Oh my God, oh my God, that's a gift from Kunos, oh oh, thank you Kunos, you are wonderful and we don't deserve your grace.... Now let us kiss your feet and take our money for as many DLCs as possible"
All they said was that there will be another Ferrari in the game. What's all the hype about, really ?
So far Kunos haven't finished half of their game (last update was 0.41) and they ALREADY announce paid Nordschleife DLC (!)

OMG!! You mean that they have plans to support this game for five years and add content to it but they have the gall to charge us for it? They have the nerve to have a long term financial plan? Who the hell do these guys think they are? How dare them make a big deal out of getting the license to Ferrari's latest and greatest supercar. Don't they know that every game out there has this Ferrari in it. And don't get me started on the whole scanning of the Ring deal. Them sorry SOB's got a contract that nobody else could get; one that over forty thousand people voted they wanted and they have the balls to charge us for it? WTF??? Next you are going to tell me they took my hard earned $40 (FORTY DOLLARS!!! I had to go without food and internet for 3 years to save up that fortune) and plan on taking an effing holiday and not give me a new build Friday. This better not be true or else I will kick a kitten in the mouth.

@antirussia81 There is a much better troll post for you to copy and paste. Cheers!

Thank god you're here to save us from ourselves! I hope you're still around next time we need our excitement crushed... ;)

It might be the translation from Italiano to English, but why do they keep calling these things 'gifts'?
A gift is something you give. All they have done is make an announcement. I was thinking we would be getting the car in-game when the word gift is attached.

If Kunos was a woman she's be called a prick-teaser :D

the gift was to kunos (free extra advertisment )

i can live with it ,,if they keep their promise

but its a sketchy way of positioning your product in the market

for now i think its just enthousiasm of the kunos team,,and getting used to beeing a pro developing studio

Yesterday the AC that I paid for was coming with 5 Ferrari's
Today I find out that it will have 6
I didn't pay any more money

That would make the 6th Ferrari a gift...a gift that very easily could have been part of a DLC pack

Understand now?

an anouncement of a future thing ,,is a promise
a gift is something substantial to give in the moment

but im not in a hurry ,,picked up a PS3 and GT6 ,,so ill have my hands full

have to say GT 6 isnt Assetto corsa or gsc13 ,,but comes really close with the new physics

ps3 consoles are easy to get cheap these days : )

Last edited:
OMG!! You mean that they have plans to support this game for five years and add content to it but they have the gall to charge us for it? They have the nerve to have a long term financial plan? Who the hell do these guys think they are? How dare them make a big deal out of getting the license to Ferrari's latest and greatest supercar. Don't they know that every game out there has this Ferrari in it. And don't get me started on the whole scanning of the Ring deal. Them sorry SOB's got a contract that nobody else could get; one that over forty thousand people voted they wanted and they have the balls to charge us for it? WTF??? Next you are going to tell me they took my hard earned $40 (FORTY DOLLARS!!! I had to go without food and internet for 3 years to save up that fortune) and plan on taking an effing holiday and not give me a new build Friday. This better not be true or else I will kick a kitten in the mouth.

@antirussia81 There is a much better troll post for you to copy and paste. Cheers!

Pretty good, but shouldn't there be something in there about then being lazy-ass I-talians as well? You know, just to cover all bases in one go? That way you can just copy and paste the same troll post whatever the location and circumstance? Imagine the time that could be saved and better used splitting puppies up the middle! :D

the gift was to kunos (free extra advertisment )

i can live with it ,,if they keep their promise

but its a sketchy way of positioning your product in the market

for now i think its just enthousiasm of the kunos team,,and getting used to beeing a pro developing studio

So if for Christmas I give you tickets to go on a Cruise ship in July that wouldn't be a gift. The game I bought that will have 5 Ferrari's will now have 6 and I didn't have to pay any more money; how the hell is that not a gift?
I give up, people have truly become too stupid to even converse with...Anybody wants me I'll be trying to figure out how to play FIFA with Bram on a GD console.

Wow, all of you seem to honestly believe that Kunos are GIVING you something and deserve your gratitude :)
You are customers that pay for the game and Kunos are selling their product. Nothing more than that.
When they add another car they do it to convince undecided customers, not to make your Christmas brighter. It's pure marketing, boys and girls.
Anyway, keep hyping. It doesn't hurt me, just makes me smile.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back