Kyalami 2016

Tracks Kyalami 2016 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've tried to do a local lan server, and successfully connected to the 3 layouts. Btw, I'm not getting an animated Ferris wheel IF that's a feature (else, nvm, as I don't see a respective ksanim in the track folders). The Kyalami_CSP.kn5 must have been successfully loaded, because during those sessions the object inspector was showing Animated_Ferris* instead of the hidden objects on the config.

Edit: @kludermor Today Sol 1.5.2 was released and can be downloaded on its own discord, it addresses an issue where some weather names had spaces etc, and couldn't be loaded in MP. You might check if it was related to a sol weather and not the track.

Last edited:
I've tried to do a local lan server, and successfully connected to the 3 layouts. Btw, I'm not getting an animated Ferris wheel IF that's a feature (else, nvm, as I don't see a respective ksanim in the track folders). The Kyalami_CSP.kn5 must have been successfully loaded, because during those sessions the object inspector was showing Animated_Ferris* instead of the hidden objects on the config.

Edit: @kludermor Today Sol 1.5.2 was released and can be downloaded on its own discord, it addresses an issue where some weather names had spaces etc, and couldn't be loaded in MP. You might check if it was related to a sol weather and not the track.

Thanks for the help. But today the track worked on the MP server without us doing anything. It's just one of those unexplainable things.

2 quick and dirty DRS zones if anybody is interested in it :)
  • #1 starts exiting the last corner about level with the marshals post on the left in the pitwall and ends around the 150m mark before T1.
  • #2 starts soon after the tight uphill left and ends well before the quick right hander.

Attachments

• drs_zones.ini
    104 bytes · Views: 572
Can i use it without CSP?
6PpjELz.jpg

On the overview page it says you must also install this:

Did you?

Attachments

• 1597093875616.png
    1597093875616.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 86
yup ive done all that and theres multiple videos on youtube on how to get it to work ive done all them too ive even downloaded it from several different places to make sure its not the link missing something none of it works

yup ive done all that and theres multiple videos on youtube on how to get it to work ive done all them too ive even downloaded it from several different places to make sure its not the link missing something none of it works
You are definitely missing a step or 2. Nearly 14000 people have downloaded it and no issues.

It’s 2 additional shaders that’s needed, the one mentioned above and the stflow shader

ive got the stflow and the perpixel ive put them in via manual transfer and through cm ive reinstalled the game fresh several times all my other mods work no issues this one doesnt work for me ive even had members in my group take a look theyre avid modders more so than me and they couldnt find why it dont work either.
ive got the full version of cm and as i say fresh install of ac several times ive also download the track from a few different places in case it was transfer issue nothing .... i know there are thousands of people it works for my whole group are using it as we speak but it doesnt work for me and i cant find out why???

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.