AC Kunos GT3 @ Road America - Mon 15 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ACC coming Friday: 8 drivers. AC Monday: already 18! :whistling:
Always thought that ACC would be a marriage made in haste Han... the first flush of great graphics and gameplay, then realising there's nothing like the awesome depth of the AC content, and won't be, as long as ACC stays with the one racing class, weak content and no opportunities for modders.

Always thought that ACC would be a marriage made in haste Han... the first flush of great graphics and gameplay, then realising there's nothing like the awesome depth of the AC content, and won't be, as long as ACC stays with the one racing class, weak content and no opportunities for modders.

Yes the depth of AC is huge :thumbsup:

Hi Craig, please sign me up with a Nissan GT-R! :)

ACC coming Friday: 8 drivers. AC Monday: already 18! :whistling:

Well, I'm really glad of this, otherwise I'd be really pissed off if I had to throw out of the window all the AC DLCs I purchased over the years just because everyone is super-hyped with ACC and don't wanna race with AC anymore. Instead, we can finally appreciate the depht and the complexity that AC cars can offer.

Hi Craig, please sign me up with a Nissan GT-R! :)

Well, I'm really glad of this, otherwise I'd be really pissed off if I had to throw out of the window all the AC DLCs I purchased over the years just because everyone is super-hyped with ACC and don't wanna race with AC anymore. Instead, we can finally appreciate the depht and the complexity that AC cars can offer.

Welcome aboard ..I think there is room for AC until AC2 is released :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies