F1 2010 Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Let me spell it out for you. YOUR CHEATING !!! 1.26.643 !! Why is everyone on this forum kissing this guys arse!! he's ****in CHEATING.To all you people who are playing by the rules good on you.This is my second and LAST post because if i read any more posts with CURRENTLY NUMBER 1 BULL**** ****IN CHEATIN BASTARD TIMES I AM GONNA ****IN BE SICK!!!!!!!!!! I'm only saying what everyones thinking.Ban me,I dont give a flying ****.If you want your forum to be dominated by people who CHEAT then thats up to you.Dont give me any pap about i cant drive..practice..?11th in the world Hokenhiem 5th Montreal so im not ****.But its gets my back right up when its blatant cheating!! hah?what?you understand now:)
Go back into hiding, such a immature and ridiclous post like yours is not welcome here.

2_fat 4 F1, have a good day.

wtf is his problem? plz ban those immature children who just say cheater with no proof or anything.. I have alot of videos that you clearly should see I have no cheat.. I just want to share my setups here and I will stop doing that if I just will be called cheater all the time. Look at the xbox leaderboard ie. Im 1st on about 6/19 tracks if you count xbox and ps3 too, It might look that Im "too" dominant on some tracks which maybe will make you think Im a cheater because of that but in fact on those tracks Im only a little bit faster or even slower on them if you count xbox and ps3 boards too, just not as many drivers in pc as it is in ps3 and xbox.

What the **** would be the point of playing so much f1 2010 and make better setups and stuff with cheats??

with your generally high front wing settings and subsequent crazy speed through fast corners it makes people think you had Adrian Newey design a car just for you like Red Bull and their flexi wings so they scream cheater ;)

Try not to rise to it dude there is always gonna be idiots that can't drive at your lvl it makes them feel better when you flame. i have taken 2-4 sec off my laps times with your setups thx for spending the time and effort :) keep it up

cheers

dont pay it any thought vic...only people who dont strive to be quicker could think u cheat...those of us who try try try and try some more soon realise first it is possible to go quicker then that you are just sooo much better AND more practiced than most!!! frankly yourself and others like andrew bortz can cheat if you want, not that u would, just for the amount of help you all give thru setups etc that make this great game even more enjoyable...........thanks heaps

ps people who doubt should dl ur ghost and practice for at least 50 laps...all of a sudden wat you thought impossible is almost within reach...just need a G27 to make up the last 2 seconds so they can call me a cheat lmao ha ha all the best

VIKTOR! Don't respond to the idiots. More people try your setups than you realize. You are helpful, actually VERY helpful to them. Just sit back and relax knowing you're doing good things.

VIKTOR! Don't respond to the idiots. More people try your setups than you realize. You are helpful, actually VERY helpful to them. Just sit back and relax knowing you're doing good things.

I'm going thru the tracks as the season progresses and so far I love his setups. I always know where the car is heading, although for this track I found that it can get pretty slippery if you're not on the line.

250px-Sepang.svg.png

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 5
Rear Wing Angle: 2
Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 4
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7
Gearbox
Gear 1: 145 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 179 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 211 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 244 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 280 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 354 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: N/A
AlignmentCamber front: -1.00
Camber rear: -2.80
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35

Awesome Setup. Time trial time with Red Bull: 1:29:890.

Cheers :D

Dear Fellow virtual racers.
Having seen some harsh words on this site regarding peoples contributions I feel motivated to point out to some that it is always more productive to respect the person but feel free to be (politely) critical of their views.
When attacking the person (name calling etc) you open deeper wounds than when you crtique their position/view.
You immediately lose any chance of influencing that person and normally many others.
For example " That setup did not work at all for me, setup X was much faster" achieves more than " you dont know anything about F1 you moron".
Such contibutions don't really help any of us move forward. They are best left to drunken arguments in pub car parks or school playgrounds where kids know no better.
Sorry but it needed to be said.
Keep up the great work all you setup masters. I'm battling in season 2/7 in the Lotus. Having stepped up to Legend AI, and implemented Tyre and Fuel sims, Full flags and damage and gone from 20% to 50% race distance. The mantle of #1 Driver is resting a bit heavier than when I was in the shallow end of the pool as #2 on lower realism sniping at Jarno and wanting his job.

My time 1:31.631
My mate's time 1.30.935

But 2 second faster is definetly possible

This setup works good for manual shifting don't use the 1 and 7 gear
Also very good when using automatic

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: medium
Brake Size:large

Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 5

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 9

Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 177 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 215 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 255 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 301 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 351 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 365 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: N/A

Alignment
Camber front: -1.30
Camber rear: -3.20
Toe front: 0.08
Toe rear: 0.29

i'm using virgin in career mode and this setup is by far the best for me, it's taken 2 sec off my previous best.

wtf is his problem? plz ban those immature children who just say cheater with no proof or anything.. I have alot of videos that you clearly should see I have no cheat.. I just want to share my setups here and I will stop doing that if I just will be called cheater all the time. Look at the xbox leaderboard ie. Im 1st on about 6/19 tracks if you count xbox and ps3 too, It might look that Im "too" dominant on some tracks which maybe will make you think Im a cheater because of that but in fact on those tracks Im only a little bit faster or even slower on them if you count xbox and ps3 boards too, just not as many drivers in pc as it is in ps3 and xbox.

What the **** would be the point of playing so much f1 2010 and make better setups and stuff with cheats??

I understand what you are saying but if you race the top time ghosts on ps3 there is no ghosts because there was major glitches where you could stop on a certain part of the track and restart and you could post a false time.My best time on Abu Dhabi is 5.96(not online fortunately) Seconds on PS3.If you want proof i'll take a picture and post it.Its not a ligit time but it just shows the flaws in the game.You are undoubtedly an asset to this forum with your setups,people can shave a second or two of there best lap times but for most its still 4 or 5 of your pace.I have tried your setups on some tracks and i can see the benefits in some sections of some of the tracks,all i can say it must be your suited to your driving style.Keep up the good work but take a little advice from an old man....Try to be a little bit more gratious.There are many virtual racers on this forum trying really hard and getting nowhere and sometimes your boasts of currently no.1 gets peoples back up(hence the negative posts about you).Technically your not No.1 on any track on PC.Who's to say the ones above you are cheating,because you say they are?Isn't that like people on this forum saying you are?Be a little more humble.TY.

hi everyone this is my first post
i've tried some setup but for sure untill now victor setup are the best
i tried the first one wings 8 1 and i made 1 28 150 but can reach 1 27 8 i will try the new one
aniway thanks everybody for sharing the setup
good race and have fun

Time Trial: 1:26.643
Car
McLaren

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large