RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

KTM Release Official Free X-Bow GT4 Mod For Assetto Corsa

Somehow I doubt the official car produced directly by KTM and Kunos and based on real-world test data was not tuned to compete with a bunch of rips from another game that were released by Guerilla. :laugh:

But then it's also not meant to be balanced with the other GT4s. Think of it as more of an Evo edition.

Looks like I'm gonna need some ballasts. I wanted an even GT4 field but I didn't want to mess up the car's official physics.

Paint Wise, Does anyone have any idea why when I TRY to put a sponsor on the rear wing it looks like it has a dark smoke film or tint to it?
*note the only Wing surface I could find was on the EXT_bodyMetal.DDS am I just painting the wrong surface?*
Thanks,
Jason

Paint Wise, Does anyone have any idea why when I TRY to put a sponsor on the rear wing it looks like it has a dark smoke film or tint to it?
*note the only Wing surface I could find was on the EXT_bodyMetal.DDS am I just painting the wrong surface?*
Thanks,
Jason
Hard to say without seeing a picture.

Hard to say without seeing a picture.
ask and Ye shall receive

EXT_bodyMetal.dds
1598100014305.png

Best angle I could manage on showroom witiot cutting off the wing.
1598101172710.png

Like most AC cars, its using a small tiled "detail" texture for the colour, The alpha channel on the diffuse controls whether that detail texture is shown (black is shown, white isnt).
If the detail is shown, its multiplied over the diffuse.

Sooo.... as a Noob, is this something set in the dds I have the logo in? or is it some other function I am not aware of. (for now, I have just been leaving the wing blank, even though that bothers me.)
Jason

ok now I just need to figure out how to do that in the software I am using... Thankfully I should have google and youtube for help in that, Thanks for pointing out the way down the path I need to travel. It is much appreciated.
Jason

Just downloaded it now. This mod is absolutely fantastic. Great visuals and 4 versions.
Surprised it is free.

Thank you KTM

I just visited the official site of the car and saw that they have listed the X-Bow RR availabe for AC as well. Where is it?

Gevatter

The James May of Simracing
Premium
No the Stock one is not the RR, it's either the X-Bow R or another (older?) model altogether. The RR is the one with the rear wing.

I just visited the official site of the car and saw that they have listed the X-Bow RR availabe for AC as well. Where is it?
If you look at the page, they also have all three models listed as available in ACC, which is clearly wrong, so I think they just made an error there.

Last edited: