Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
If I recall correctly it's TCP. I see they both run on the same server/host.
Maybe the servers don't "see" each other as 185.198.189.2.
You can try with "127.0.0.1:11996" or "localhost:11996" (if they are on the same server) or ask your host the internal IPs of the machines. See if that works.
Otherwise, if they run on the same machine, you can try with local sharing which is also more reliable.

Last edited:
You can try with "127.0.0.1:11996" or "localhost:11996" (if they are on the same server) or ask your host the internal IPs of the machines. See if that works.
Otherwise, if they run on the same machine, you can try with local sharing which is also more reliable.
Hi Brioche, yes thank you very much, support of Elitegameservers isn't very helpful, I asked for the possibility to share 2 databses hosted on the same machine, but the only info I recieved, was that there is 1 UDP and 1 TCP port open, but that that it's not foreseen, that 2 boxes can interchange information.
I tried it with as well with 127.0.0.1:11996 kmr say it can't find a shared dabase.
I suppose I can use whatever keyphrase.
If we need it, I think the only way to do it, is by using your relais feature, with the main- relais outside185.198.189.2 .
Once we had a similar case with this game hoster, when we asked for a postgresql server for stracker.
Thanks again, hope to see you one day again on our racemaniacs server.

Hello everyone,
i have a problem with KMR and Stracker.
When i start the KMR .exe file it works perfectly but when i open Stracker it keeps saying this:

16:43:18> Unknown player detected in slot 8.
16:43:18> Verifying slot 8.
16:43:19> Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (car_info request for car_id 8 timed out).

When i turn Stracker off, KMR works again.

I've supposed it was a problem of ports config and i've looked in the previous conversations but it didn't helped.

Server ports:

UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=65000 (also tried 11000, 9010 ecc)
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000

KMR ports:

ac_server_plugin_local_port : 65000 (also tried 11000, 9010 ecc)
ac_server_plugin_address_port : 12000

I don't know how to let them work together...:thumbsdown:

Maybe you used the same plugin port for KMR and Stracker. This prevents KMR from connecting.
You can use the KMR relay feature and have KMR emulate the AC server for Stracker.
In this scenario you need to change the Stracker ac_server_plugin_port to KMR port (so that Stracker connects to KMR which then connects to AC).
Search the config.json file for "Stracker" and you will find some information about it.

Last edited:
as said earlier, this forum has a search function. 1 member here, very in the beginning had made an amazing manual how to setup kmr with stracker

I will try it the other way round :)
would kmr accept something like 192.168.0.0/16:xxxxx as IP for database sharing?

Hello, I have issues in qualify, if someone cut my custom lines (not kunos line) in qualify and makes best lap with cut this lap is not deleted but he start first at race...
In Kissmyrank page the lap is invalidated but not for the start grid. how can i fix?

ciao, dopo qualche tempo che non stavo usando KMR, mi rendo conto che non funziona più e dopo molti test non capisco perché.
l'errore è questo ..:
"Errore: si è verificato un problema di comunicazione con il server Assetto Corsa, controllare le impostazioni (timeout richiesta session_info)"

Server_cfg.ini
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT = 11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12000
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 13000 /?

config.json.ini
"ac_server_http_port": 8081
"ac_server_plugin_local_port": 11000
"ac_server_plugin_address_port": 12000
"web_auth_server_port": 13000

Hello, I have issues in qualify, if someone cut my custom lines (not kunos line) in qualify and makes best lap with cut this lap is not deleted but he start first at race...
In Kissmyrank page the lap is invalidated but not for the start grid. how can i fix?

AC doesn't provide a way for plugins to change the grid order. League users normally do this manually while in public servers it's simply currently not possible.

Okay so I guess we havent' figured out how to do a drive through properly, is it in the readme?

It looks like drive throughs aren't cancelling properly
  • 23:46:44> WAC: player_give_drive_through 6
  • 23:46:44> Player drive-through penalty to clear during the next race .
  • 23:46:52> WAC: player_drive_through_list
  • 23:46:52> Player (slot: 6, guid:76561198967011559): DT0 for undefined.
  • 23:47:14> WAC: player_cancel_drive_through 6
  • 23:47:14> Error: invalid parameters (example usage: player_cancel_drive_through 0).
Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Hey Brioche,
I got a question, does Kiss My Rank support the Tourist Version of the Nordschleife? Because i was running it with the stock .json file and everytime it told me: "laptime invalidated because it does not match the server's (clock delta: 237016)", also the autokick function, if someone is parking on the track isn't working.

Thanks for your answer!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea