Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

1.6f

v1.6d Improved: disabled idle auto-save tracks.json when database sharing is enabled (since track updates propagate to every client, tracks.json would be frequently saved on all servers).
v1.6e New: "drive_through_no_kick" config option to disable the kick penalty when a DT is not cleared or when two DT events occur in a row.
v1.6f Fixed: "player_cancel_drive_through" console command not working.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Brioche updated Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 1.6f

v1.6d Improved: disabled idle auto-save tracks.json when database sharing is enabled (since track updates propagate to every client, tracks.json would be frequently saved on all servers).
v1.6e New: "drive_through_no_kick" config option to disable the kick penalty when a DT is not cleared or when two DT events occur in a row.
v1.6f Fixed: "player_cancel_drive_through" console command not working.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really appreciating this app and would love to see this project progress.
Some possibly useful additional features come to mind:
1: Addition of a warning penalty to racers for reviewed incident in the penalty review screen
2: Ability to manage infraction points during sessions (add and subtract)

You can try to set the cut line replay time to 0 so very little will be shown in the replay.
I am not sure if it will work but worth a try.
I have tried to set that to 0, I should have specified. But but the replays still record for the duration that the racer is out of boundary which I would like completely disabled.

Actually the suggested speed is 60km/h. But you can go also a little faster.

"Please place your car before the start/finish line on the left track boundary (the farthest drivers should be allowed to drive). Then drive a full lap on the boundary while being as precise as possible (recording will be aborted if you speed over 16 km/h)."

This is the message that I receive. What I want is to change the recording speed. 16km/h is so low.

Try resetting these two config.json values to default: track_boundary_sample_length and update_interval...
Otherwise try playing with settings by decreasing the update_interval or increasing the track_boundary_sample_length.

Isn't that possible already? I might be wrong because it's been some time but if I remember you only need the track length for that. Custom cut lines should be independent as they were developed before the track boundary even came to be.

Hi Brioche,
i have setup a linux dedicated for AC and some of my friends. We´ve included some "custom tracks" (for example BRNO Circuit) and it will show on the webinterface in the tracks. If i rename the track with "set_track_name", the visible track section will be updated. But if i restart the server, all changes are gone. How can i resolve it to have it permanent?

You need to type save on the CLI or exit using the proper command.
If you just close the plugin it won't save.
Okay, i used the "save" command on the CLI, but there is nothing stated that the "tracks.json" will be saved or edited/updated. So, after shutting down the server all other stuff is fine but the track-list will be the same on the webinterface. All "custom" tracks will be renamed to its trackname. I don´t mean the track-rotation list, i mean the spoken names for the tracks that will be shown on the website/webinterface.

This post is a consolidation of previous suggestions I've made and questions I still have for whomever it may concern. Thanks again for your work.

Feature Requests
1: Formation lap settings designating different speed limits for the leader vs the rest of the field.
2: Formation lap car
3: Additional penalties (a: warnings directed at specific racer/racers b: infraction points) for incidents in the penalty review screen.
4: Ability to manage infraction points for admins during sessions (add and subtract)

Questions
1: How would I disable the recording replays of cut lines but still have cut line penalties? I have tried to set the cut line replay time to 0 but but the replays still record for the duration that the racer is out of boundary which I would like completely disabled.
2: How to enable "First accident shame announcement"

Last edited:
Brioche: nope, not possible to use the penalties without creating the track, which is too long to do each time.

it would be a good thing to add this function to be used as a PLP

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea