Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate, just found your plugin. must say it looks fantastic.

Wanting to use it for a private league, is it possible to remove the money ranking system to avoid it kicking drivers that might not have a higher ability than others in the server???

also is it possible to have VSC/Code 80s enabled by a server admin/race control, something similar to this -

Wanting to use it for a private league, is it possible to remove the money ranking system to avoid it kicking drivers that might not have a higher ability than others in the server???

also is it possible to have VSC/Code 80s enabled by a server admin/race control, something similar to this -
Hi, set point 110 in config.json to "1"
and you have a point system

Hi just trying the reserved slot feature, anybody has any experience with it?
I tested it with only 3 reserved slots and it worked great.
But we have 160 regular drivers (group members) on this server, but only 24 slots.
The idea now was to allocate all 160 drivers a slot, so they can get in, when the server is full with new drivers and don't have to wait ages for a slot.
But I think this number is to big, isn't it, because the feature stopped working.
My other question about it is: If a selected car is occupied by drivers with reserved slots, will, they be kicked, or is the new driver put into a waiting loop.
I hope I have expressed it understandable :).
No, making a closed group isn't an option, because we see our server also as a base for newcomers

But I don't want a point system at all, Id just want the whole rating system turned off
But KMR is exactly that, an auto-control system to monitor driving behavior, without the need, that somebody exclusively is occupied to kick and ban the freaks . Drive clean you earn, drive dirty you loose. That's the way the server controls itself. The whole system is all about that.
So explain more precisely what you like to get out of this plugin, what do you like it does.
Only the safety car feature?

Last edited:
Sorry about all the stupid questions, new to this :-|

Attachments

• config.json
    43.6 KB · Views: 171
  • entry_list.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 147
  • server_cfg.ini
    2.6 KB · Views: 173
Nah, these are not stupid questions, anybody here is happy to help, if we can.
I had a rough look, I never tried it to work with an unsorted car list, I sorted it from 0 to 15 (maybe the cause of your problem)
I'm not sure, but I think in the [SERVER] section of the server_cfg.ini name and cars have to be in the first line (not sure about that)
Definitely wrong is, that in your entry_list ini you have 16 cars in sercer_cfg.ini 12 and in confi.json 20, I corrected the files ... ports seem to be fine.
as a test start first acserver.exe without kissmyrank.exe, and if that works fine, than try kissmyrank.exe.
This way it's far easier to find errors.
Hope this helped and everything works fine...
One thing, I hope you know, if you have mods on your server, anybody who like to drive on your server has to have the same mods, or they can't get in

Attachments

• config.json
    43.6 KB · Views: 151
  • entry_list.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 124
  • server_cfg.ini
    2.6 KB · Views: 165
But KMR is exactly that, an auto-control system to monitor driving behavior, without the need, that somebody exclusively is occupied to kick and ban the freaks . Drive clean you earn, drive dirty you loose. That's the way the server controls itself. The whole system is all about that.
So explain more precisely what you like to get out of this plugin, what do you like it does.
Only the safety car feature?
Its only going to be on a private server, which will be password protected. only those signed up for series would have access

you can set all values to 0, in the config.json, which are related to money, or penalties or infractions, and u use only the part for safety car and start modus.

as an example
"overtaking_under_vsc": {
"race": "K"
},

to
"overtaking_under_vsc": { },
#####################################
"pit_lane_speeding": {
"qualify": 0.3,
"race": 0.6
},
to
"pit_lane_speeding": { },
Important: don't delete a coma where one is and don't put one where one wasn't
or yor config.json stops working.
I recommend notepad++ for editing

no problem running laps on the server but KMR looks like this
upload_2019-8-20_18-51-44.png

View attachment 320960

The errors indicate, that there is a communication problem between acserver and kissmyrank.
Windows Firewall checked to allow Kissmyrank for both the private/home and public zone??
Also I recommend not to use port 80, because this port is reserved for http (webserver) (the changes have to be made in config.json and server_cfg.ini

Last edited:

You can deploy VSC from race control. For example on my server it's here: http://54.37.13.47/race_control

But I don't want a point system at all, Id just want the whole rating system turned off

You can turn on Jean Luke Picard mode. That will disable money.
Have a look in the options.

View attachment 320960

Have a look at the Windows Firewall settings as TOOLD pointed out.
If that fails, please post your Assetto Corsa server log.
Also please make sure you change your server passwords (since they have been posted in public ;)).

Hi,
I just made my own server, and wanted to implement KMR as well.
It is running in a docker, and i could not find out how to implement this add on to it.
Could you assist me in how to add it?

Thank you in advance

How can I remove the blacklisting future? It blacklists member until server get a reboot but I don't want to reboot my server. What I want is if they exceed warnings they get kicked and they can join the server right away. Couldn't find anything in config.json. Thanks in advance.

How can I remove the blacklisting future? It blacklists member until server get a reboot but I don't want to reboot my server. What I want is if they exceed warnings they get kicked and they can join the server right away. Couldn't find anything in config.json. Thanks in advance.
Make sure you have in Line 109 and further no value like TB30 instead of K.
I haven't realized such a behavior on my servers. Kicked drivers can enter immediately.

Make sure you have in Line 109 and further no value like TB30 instead of K.
I haven't realized such a behavior on my servers. Kicked drivers can enter immediately.
there is only drive throughs and kicks not a single temp ban. Server isn't mine so I don't know what else may cause the problem. I am trying to help this guy out :D

Hi,
I just made my own server, and wanted to implement KMR as well.
It is running in a docker, and i could not find out how to implement this add on to it.
Could you assist me in how to add it?

Thank you in advance

I am not sure as I haven't tried but as long as there is network communication between the two instances you should be able to use the plugin.
Just make sure that you properly configure the IPs and ports so that each instance can connect to the other.

It's been a while but if I remember correctly it's an Assetto Corsa Server setting.
You need to check the config.ini and change the line that makes kick=ban till restart.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.