Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am not sure as I haven't tried but as long as there is network communication between the two instances you should be able to use the plugin.
Just make sure that you properly configure the IPs and ports so that each instance can connect to the other.

Oke so I should keep it running always i guess. Thx in any case. I will try to keep that running besides my docker. Still pretty new to it :)

Besides all keep up the good work. It's a amazing plugin!

It's been a while but if I remember correctly it's an Assetto Corsa Server setting.
You need to check the config.ini and change the line that makes kick=ban till restart.
As Brioche said, It's more likely coming from the ac server_cfg.ini.
Also set the line to BLACKLIST_MODE=0 (is deprecated anyway) and delete your blacklist.txt file. That should solve your problem.

Hi, first time running a server using KMR, I rented an elite game server and there are 2 options, kmr or kmr for stracker... just wondering if there is any difference between them?

the difference is in the asignment of ports and the autoconfig by elitehost of the corresponding config files. If you like to run stracker beside kmr you have to use kmr for stracker (in this case you have first to install stracker and than kmr). If not use the stand alone version.

We are using kmr with a managed server where changing the track requires restarting ac, which restarts kmr. When this happens it seems like all the race control sessions get wiped. Is there some way to retain race control info when restarting kmr?

I guess you could ask your host to use KMR track rotation.
If I recall correctly, it should also be possible to stop the ac server, change track and restart it without restarting KMR (it should detect the new track automatically).

KMR + Stracker problem:
All works fine but i see this message on kmr

connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:23235

server_cfg:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11007
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:23232
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12001/?

KMR cfg:
"ac_server_plugin_local_port": 11007,
"ac_server_plugin_address_port": 23232,
"web_auth_server_port": 12001,
"web_auth_relay_to": [
"127.0.0.1:23235/acauth?",
"udp_relay_to": [
"127.0.0.1:23235",

Stracker
rcvPort = 23235
sendPort = 23232

I start first the server then kmr and after stracker.
What's wrong?

Now i'm try to connect on a web console but always this message:
"The Kissmyrank Web Admin Console is offline. "
filled the config 70 with a pass more than 12char and the part 96 with other pass.
race director works but web admin not

Last edited:
Hmmm have a look at the plugin console when you start the plugin. It should say "web_admin_console_password: set" at some point. If not, please doublecheck the config.
You should also be able to see the "Initializing the Web Admin Console Interface." message at some point.

18:31:29> Initializing the Web Stats Interface.
18:31:29> Initializing the Web Admin Console Interface.
18:31:29> Initializing the Assetto Corsa App Link.
18:31:29> Starting ping check.
18:31:29> Web Stats Server running on 0.0.0.0:9799
18:31:29> Web Auth Server running on 0.0.0.0:12001

What about this line: "web_admin_console_password: set"? Is it in the log?

20:02:20> web_stats_override_public_address: auto detect
20:02:20> web_stats_override_public_port: use default
20:02:20> web_admin_console_password: set
20:02:20> web_admin_console_guest_password: not set

this on config file with this syntax and password 20 digit long

"/70/": "Web Admin Console Password. The password (min 12 characters or the Kissmyrank Web Admin Interface will be forcefully disabled) that you will use to login to your Kissmyrank Web Admin Console at http://yourserver/kissmyrank_admin (when you open the page, if your password is 'yourcomplexpassword' you need to type 'login yourcomplexpassword' in order to gain access). Leave this key empty if you don't want to use the Kissmyrank Web Admin Console.",
"web_admin_console_password": "passtwentydigitlong",

Please check that port 12001 is open in your firewall and properly forwarded to your server (clients should be able to reach it just like they reach the regular web panel port).
If that doesn't work please send me the Web Admin http address of your server in private.
I'll have a look.

Last edited:
is it possible to set no penalties under some specified speed of impact? example for rear bumped under 5km/h of collision no penalty count
"/83/": "The minimum damage cost (in thousands) under which collisions between cars will not be logged. Set this to 0 to log all collisions. 0.001 = do not log collisions with the environment below 1 euro.",
"collision_minimum_damage_between_cars": 0.5 (or what ever you like)

Anybody got shared database feature to run, specially on elitegameservers?
I tried both, local and remote. Support told me that 1 UDP and 1 TCP port is open for each server instance.

"database_sharing_unique_name": "RMSPA1",
"database_sharing_local_group_port": 0,
"database_sharing_remote_listen_port": 11986,
"database_sharing_remote_secret_key": "databaseremotesharingkey",
"database_sharing_remote_listen_address": "185.198.189.2",
"database_sharing_remote_connect_to_addresses": [
"185.198.189.2:11996",
"kissmyrank_address_2",
"kissmyrank_address_3"
],

11986 in this case is a TCP port 11987 would be UDP port

Main questions are:
what port protocol to use UDP or TCP
the format of the secret key

kissmyrank log file always shows: no remote instance of plugin found using local instead.
Any help is really appreciated

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back