Cars Jordan 191 (F1 1991)

With what?! It''s green and it's beautiful. I assume it will come with that skin, it needs no more.
what do you mean with what? indeed it is green and beautiful, but i love making my own fantasy skins for vehicles and i wouldnt enjoy racing 24 of exactly the same car against eachother :D

http://www.vrc-modding-team.net/work_in_progress

Jordan%20191.jpg

One of the better looking F1 I can remember, to be driven with an Hshifter and with Zanardi skin.... => for me a NIRVANA! :)

Thank You, ready for a donation to be part of the first beta....:)

For those wondering, this will still be a free mod. VRC offered to finish the last 5% (or so) of the mod that had stalled due to time commitments and as such it will be released here on RaceDepartment as well as on the VRC site. It makes sense for us and for them as it complements their existing line up of 80's and 90's F1 cars and this car finally can be released at a quality it deserves. I have to thank you, the community for sticking with us for all this time (nearly 3 years :p) and also everyone who contributed to this mod;

@kazama85
@SalamanderSoldier
@Qazdar Karim
@btk150
@realitychecked
@vitesse
@SimonTek

and to all the members of VRC for offering to help put the finishing touches on an almost :p complete mod.:)

Last edited:
Is there any news about a release date?
Or is it just the fact VRC is finishing the mod "the news" ?

Can't wait to drive this beauty !
I shouldn't imagine it will be too long (in terms of work on this car) As I said it was only the last 5% or so. Driver position, some interior textures and general tidy up. What you see in renders has already been completed months ago :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea