Cars Jordan 191 (F1 1991)

burrito

It's an opinion, nothing more, nothing less.
Well I thought it was scary before but in VR, it's a monster :p

We are working on adding the new features brought with 1.7 Brake disc temperatures are already functioning and making the first big stop is interesting to say the least :D We are however waiting on documentation/info on the new tyre variables before moving the car to TMV10.

Last edited:
Physics are fixed thanks to a hotfix by Kunos a while ago and now work on the interior texturing and LCD display has begun. Hope to have some more pictures to show our progress soon :)

You are a gift from the gods my friend,

As a very long time Schumacher fan this experience will bring tears to the eyes and also pay tribute to one of the greatest ever,

For me there will always only be one!

Good luck with the progress, looks fantastic so far......

burrito

It's an opinion, nothing more, nothing less.
The team are a gift from the gods my friends.

As a very long time Schumacher fan this experience will bring tears to the eyes and also pay tribute to one of the greatest ever,

Thank you. Hopefully we can live up to your expectations :)

Old eau rouge was a bit different, you couldn't ride the kerbs to optimize your line like you do nowadays. I believe it was the reason why it felt more challenging.

Also, the aerodynamic behaviour of those cars with flat bottom was a bit dissuasive, you could lose a huge amount of downforce suddenly in certain situations.

Last edited:
You are a gift from the gods my friend,

Also a very long time Schumacher fan, also super excited with this one. I can't say that We Schumacher fans can complain about not having a few Schumi's cars. I can only start to dream with a future full F1 Schumi car pack brought by all the modding teams. Not only quantity, but most important, we are lucky to get this kind of quality and dedication. With this "toys" I can dig my memories of those sundays and enjoy it by roll playing a little :)

PS. I would love to see some brilliant mind making a Mick Schumacher car too ;)

Biggest Respect from a Portuguese fan!

realitychecked

TheJlfan
KGvXG0U.jpg

Loan me your eyes.

Last edited:
I got this car in AC mod forum i think , early progress a long time ago , this is the same car ?
driving it tonight is a blast , it is your car burrito ?
EDIT
ah ,
burrito
I'm pretty sure the original author banned any use of his content when he left the modding scene. He was pretty angry at the scene in general (specifics unknown) and removed all his content because of that.

Not really the most respectful move.

But then I'm a little biased because I know it won't be too long before we get a proper 1991 F1 car rather than a 'fixed' mod from two years ago.

Last edited:
I got this car in AC mod forum i think , early progress a long time ago , this is the same car ?
driving it tonight is a blast , it is your car burritto ?
EDIT
ah ,
burrito
I'm pretty sure the original author banned any use of his content when he left the modding scene. He was pretty angry at the scene in general (specifics unknown) and removed all his content because of that.

Not really the most respectful move.

But then I'm a little biased because I know it won't be too long before we get a proper 1991 F1 car rather than a 'fixed' mod from two years ago.

The model is scratch made, the old one died in AC forums.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 78 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%
  • €3001-5000