Cars Jordan 191 (F1 1991)

• Deleted member 161052

The car and the sound is amazing, and so are you @burrito and your team! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be grateful enough that this is a thing! This was the 1st, and only F1 car I have ever had the pleasure to sit in, however, I was only 6 years old! My Dad worked for Jordan for the 1st 2 years after entering F1 which is how I was lucky enough to get the opportunity! I have Assetto Corsa so this will be the closest I will get to actually being able to drive it! So thanks! :thumbsup::D

That old saying is weird. If we take it out to its logical conclusion, the best possible outcome is that we never hear from you again. :laugh:
Well I like the phrase, especially in the modern world where you turn on the news and 99% of it is about someone suffering. I am not moaning about reporting on tragedies. I just with that they would balance the bad news with the same amount of good news.

So in that sense it's a good saying :D In the case of the mod I will only post if we have something to show or are having issues, so if we are not having issues and have nothing major to show you can be rest assured work is steadily progressing :)

I'm not arguing about the saying... it makes sense and is often true. Just trying to get a laugh. :)

I think we all know and trust your track record.
Oh, I didn't mean to attack... I guess I wanted to make it clear to anyone asking about news that no news doesn't mean we aren't working on it. Sorry for any misunderstanding :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back