Cars Jordan 191 (F1 1991)

Is there any news about a release date?
Or is it just the fact VRC is finishing the mod "the news" ?

Can't wait to drive this beauty !

There is no release date planned at the moment. We still have to finish the F2007 (steering Wheel display/screen, physics and animations), finish the updates of the FW31, FW37, update very minor things for the MP4/4 then we are gonna finish that beautiful Jordan but we have some work to do on it like texturing, physics, sound update, animations to do from scratch etc..

We have after that some cool cars to work on.. We have the Renault R25, McLaren MP4/20, McLaren MP4/5, Williams FW14B, Williams FW18 & 19 and other cars that are in the modelling phase.

Sam :thumbsup:

I'm glad there are some of the crazy 2007 cars in development, I remember looking (for decent mods, not ripped) a while back and couldn't find anything.

I think they look incredible, my favourite era of F1 from a purely visual perspective - best proportions (shortish wheelbase), and mind blowing aero detail. What's not to love?!

I'm glad there are some of the crazy 2007 cars in development, I remember looking (for decent mods, not ripped) a while back and couldn't find anything.

I think they look incredible, my favourite era of F1 from a purely visual perspective - best proportions (shortish wheelbase), and mind blowing aero detail. What's not to love?!

but V10 cars sound better than V8 ! :thumbsup: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::D

HELLOOO!!

Blood and sweat my friends, we thank all of you for your patience, and we hope to deliver this as good and as accurate as it can be. I personally want to thank the very talented people that started this project and still here on top of things and @btk150, i would've never been able to make those animations work without you bro!!
And a special thanks to VRC for taking this project upon them, best of luck!!

For those that are interested here are some vids of the progress on the 3D model (this is back from September 2015)
day 01, day 02, day 03, day 04 (excuse the LQ)

Last edited:

F_B

Premium

giphy.gif

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500