Jenson Button

What McLaren will pull out of F1???!!!!!

McLaren have been in the sport since 1966 and have won more races (182) than any other constructor, started from pole position 155 times and scored 151 fastest laps. In 2012, we achieved the fastest-ever time for a Formula 1 pitstop (2.31s at Hockenheim), recorded our 58th consecutive points-scoring finish, an all-time record, and have now led more than 10,000 racing laps. (nicked from their site)

Mclaren Lost Ron Dennis as CEO. Martin Whitmarsh has taken over don't know much about him. Seems smart but this is his first season running Mclaren. Next year he will have it together.

McLaren have been in the sport since 1966 and have won more races (182) than any other constructor
Yeah, especially Ferrari with mere 221 wins... What a bunch of losers. :thumbsdown:

Mclaren Lost Ron Dennis as CEO. Martin Whitmarsh has taken over don't know much about him. Seems smart but this is his first season running Mclaren. Next year he will have it together.
Just... wow :alien:

I read in a magazine in F1 racing there is a cycle that relates to Business. At the top you have success and other phases fading to the bottom where you have failure.
Then evolution up to success.
Good teams turn the cycle faster so you barley notice the phases.
Others get stuck at the bottom like Williams have this decade. There are a fine operation i don't see whats wrong there way further down than they belong.

Mclaren just have to spin that wheel and get get back to the front in the next 3 years. They can do it.

Jenson who?

jenson-button_1416517c.jpg

When was in Frome College walking to class my bud Dean said theirs a jackass in my class who claims hes going to be a F1 driver.
I asked his name he said "Jenson Button".
I laughed Jenson even looked at me as he walked past, hearing the conversation.
A F1 driver from our dead end town, yea right. I was wrong. It seemed so out of reach.
But it was not, was it. And a Champion makes it all better.

Attachments

• JB #1 Fan.JPG
    JB #1 Fan.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 261
When was in Frome College walking to class my bud Dean said theirs a jackass in my class who claims hes going to be a F1 driver.
I asked his name he said "Jenson Button".
I laughed Jenson even looked at me as he walked past, hearing the conversation.
A F1 driver from our dead end town, yea right. I was wrong. It seemed so out of reach.
But it was not, was it. And a Champion makes it all better.
Antony, did you get thrown out of Toronto and is that you on that picture? That little boy?
I like Jenson but he spits his dummy out too much and...really, he is not as good as a vettel, hamilton or alonso. so being british, i have to support hamilton as our most gifted british driver. jenson's chances of winning another title are really diminishing by the day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back