Jenson Button

And if Rosberg moved?

Just thinking that JB will move on from McLaren at the end of 2013, and what options would open up for him.

Just past links and history would lead to Mercedes...

Stranger things have happened.

Doesn't JB have a contract until at least the end of 2014 anyway? He signed a "multi-year contract" (meaning more than two) in 2011 (check page 4 of this thread). I also think he said that he plans on ending his career with McLaren.

Things change though.

It was just a thought....

What if.....

He won't move. He has recently stated, on many ocassions, his desire to stay with McLaren for the rest of his career if possible and Martin Whitmarsh constantly kisses buttons backside.also, hamilton didn't leave mclaren to end up with button at mercedes and I think he would leave if button was to join.

I like Jenson as a driver. He grew up in Frome Town like me so hes the local Hero.
Hes very polite and that may be his downfall. But so was Prost & Hakkinen.
Hes stayed at McLaren which looked like a good idea but Hamillton has taken himself and staff to AMG Mercedes hence domination.
McLaren are in transition and will pull out soon, all teams go through this but big teams hurt as they have higher expectations.

I like Jenson as a driver. He grew up in Frome Town like me so hes the local Hero.
Hes very polite and that may be his downfall. But so was Prost & Hakkinen.
Hes stayed at McLaren which looked like a good idea but Hamillton has taken himself and staff to AMG Mercedes hence domination.
McLaren are in transition and will pull out soon, all teams go through this but big teams hurt as they have higher expectations.
Somebody once told me that people are inbred in frome.i chose not to believe it. In frome, there are lots of people who rev their engines and try to be like Jenson. There is also one nice pub named after him. Whenever I went to frome, I felt like an f1 driver ...fast...because I could be in through and out of the city centre in thirty seconds (even driving at thirty miles per hour). Your posts are all starting to make sense now.

Onto Jenson... I think Hamilton took one? Staff member months after he had beaten Jenson several times.
P.s. nice to see that frome now has Internet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back