Is this possible the best race sim around atm?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive spent the last few days trying a few sims.

AC
RF2 (my fav so far but..)
GSC
Raceroom

and to say I think GSCe is the most authentic sim out there. Ok the visuals aren't on the level AC or RR, but everything else makes up for it. The ffb the sense of immersion in the cockpit the AI... I just want to thank Reiza and what a job they've done with (lets just say) old engine.,. It does put Rf2 in shame in places, and even AC.

carry on reiza the great and hard work is much appreciated here down in Essex lol

cheers guys

Whats your thoughts. on this and other sims atm.?

Last edited:
Having my own league, we have played nearly all the sims out there.
For overall netcode, graphics, physics, choice and price, I have to go with GSC at the moment.
Not only are Reiza on the ball, but the community here and at other GSC forums adds a huge plus to the game. Any questions or problems with the game are sorted by someone here with a quick response which adds a big plus compared to other sims.
We have raced many online sims and find the GSC community to be the most friendly and helpful. A word of thanks to all of you and to Reiza.....great stuff guys!

Having my own league, we have played nearly all the sims out there.
For overall netcode, graphics, physics, choice and price, I have to go with GSC at the moment.
Not only are Reiza on the ball, but the community here and at other GSC forums adds a huge plus to the game. Any questions or problems with the game are sorted by someone here with a quick response which adds a big plus compared to other sims.
We have raced many online sims and find the GSC community to be the most friendly and helpful. A word of thanks to all of you and to Reiza.....great stuff guys!
I think the fact that GSC isnt so widely known is the reason why the community is so much better than others. I kind of hope they keep it off steam. Thats what will ruin the community.

I tried the demos a couple times before giving GSCE a real shot and I am glad I did. It took some tweaking to get the look and feel to my liking but I am thoroughly enjoying this sim - very high quality (physics, FFB, AI, netcode, etc.) - running triple screen and SimVibe. There are many track and car mods with my favorites cars being the Porsche Carrera Cup and FIA GT3 2010, in addition to the Reiza V8's, Mini's, Formula V's, Copersucar Fittipaldi, and the Formula V12's.
To each their own... but for the price I don't understand what a "sim" racer wouldn't like.
As for it's popularity, I think many (as I did) consider it outdated because its based on the older gMotor engine. It may be less impressive from a graphical standpoint but still a major step over the old and still somewhat respected Race07, GTR2, etc. and will complete with the latest is physics and FFB and go beyond the others in AI.
My additional $.03, you will never get everyone to agree - not trying here.

Last edited:
Yah. And honesty the graphics aren't that bad at all. I have mine maxed out and the resolution bumped to 2560×1600 and bumped up some Nvidia inspector settings and I still get over 120fps. When I get a chance I'll take a screen shot. But it looks almost as good as Assetto minus the better lighting

1. physics: niels. period.

2. ffb: techade. (once again) period.

3. AI/multiplayer: best single-/multiplayer experience so far. if anyone has another suggestion i'm keen on listening.

4. graphics: best graphics from (a slightly moded) gmotor2 engine. ofcourse cant compete with newer games but if anyone has any doubt just look at the screenshots in reizas fb page.

5. sounds: from adequate to great quality. not in par with R3E or wolferl.

apart from that u get licensed real race series and tracks, great variety of official addon content, support with constant bug fixing and dozens of mods to keep u busy (most of them not in the same quality standards u can find here in RD but grumbel comes in rescue with his excellent tool so everyone can convert his favourite cars/tracks from rF)

For me yes.;)

The best inmesion in a sim racing by far.:thumbsup: If you are looking for amazing graphics test Assetto S**t. But if you want the best inmersion and the most fun driving experience, GSCE is the game.:cool:

For me yes.;)

The best inmesion in a sim racing by far.:thumbsup: If you are looking for amazing graphics test Assetto S**t. But if you want the best inmersion and the most fun driving experience, GSCE is the game.:cool:
I agree with you about the immersion. But Assetto is definitely not ****...Assetto will be the best Sim of the future. It's still in early stages. Just wait until everything gets dialed in. Don't forget, the g motor engine has been around for a while so it's pretty much perfected now.

I agree with you about the immersion. But Assetto is definitely not ****...Assetto will be the best Sim of the future. It's still in early stages. Just wait until everything gets dialed in. Don't forget, the g motor engine has been around for a while so it's pretty much perfected now.
Yeah and they keep redefining the word perfection with every update.

I agree that GSC is the best sim atm. I was just saying that Assetto is far from ****.. I dont know if youve tried it but check out realheadmotion for assetto. adds a lot more immersion. But anyway back on topic. GSC is the current champion. hands down.

I agree - GCSE currently is my Go To racing sim at the moment.

Others have made the points about it's strengths and weaknesses with which I concur.

What it comes down to in the end for me is that GSCE has that intangible that exceeds the sum of it's parts - it is the most FUN to play.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%