PC1 Is Project Cars realistic?

Yes I agree Mr. Cordell brings up things to debate rather then being generalized about everything but on many occasions has not been accurate like he is repeating what other people say rather then first hand experience with the game. I personally think he does not own the game or has played the most recent patched version as the game is as much sim as GTR2 or Race 07 or R3E or Assetto Corsa for that matter.

I have been a WMD member since the beginning and have almost 500hours logged in steam. I have tried all 5 of the patches.

One of the reasons I liked Race07 so much was that there was no doubt that real world behaviour was modelled, as to it's accuracy, that's another matter, but I know for certain that tyre wear was modelled, slip streaming, lift off oversteer, and very noticeable car behaviour relative to specific set up changes, iow, do something drastic to the front brakes and it was noticeable and appropriate relative to the actual adjustment....so a far more impressive sim than some people give credit.

Can the same be said of pcars, is it really believable that they'd arcade the hell out of the off track behaviour, but on track is full on sim, LOL, come on, that's so absurd it's literally hilarious.

Btw, most pc sims all work beautifully with my same logitech profiler settings, but I'm wondering why pcars is the exception?

No son, no, it's JUST YOUR OPINION I'M TROLLING, especially as you're clearly oblivious to how rl cars behave otherwise you'd simply accept pcars as simcade, which is fine, but when you try and censor me, LIE about what you think you know, and also rubbish or equalize the other proper attempts at sim racing, you should expect at least one sensible person to challenge your bs.
I think that's the opposite and no I ain't your son! Your worst nightmare maybe but that's about it. I think it's you that is oblivious to how cars handle in RL and are just one of those sim hero's brainwashed by GPL. As for my G27 it feels better in pCARS then most other racing games as I utilize the ffb deadzone removal tool. Anyway I did not say there was any problem with pCARS grass you did. I only suggested how if you or anyone else had a problem with it to resolve it. You all complain that pCARS is Simcade with too much grip and then cry about how the car reacts to grass. I think you just called yourselves piss poor sim racers if you can't even stay on the track in pCARS since it's so easy. That to me is hilarious!:roflmao:

Just a little reminder to all of you m8's before I go into Edit - Mode, which I don't want to do at all.;)

From our Terms of Service:
"You may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behavior and bullying will not be tolerated."

Have a nice day. :)
Cheers
Andrew
I think I gave suggestion on how to remedy the situation maybe some users should be banned from certain forums and not the site as a whole. Nobody wants to listen to David Ignjatovic anymore we have had way more then enough after 4 years of the crap yet he is still here dishing it out. Also I did not personally attack anyone. I only suggested what his type of behavior leads to. At least it does here in the USA.

@Birddogg66

Did Andrew anyhow mentioned your name in his post? Because, in my view, he meant to everybody. This is a forum thread, where you guys are debating if a game is realistic among our sim racing peers or not.

You can agree and disagree with David Cordell's or Ignjatovic POV's and vice versa, as long you guys don't use slender language or disrespectul/bullish tone towards someone.

We just want you guys to know that this is not the Jerry Springer Show. We are actively moderating the forums and we want to keep the peaceful and respectul debating tone among our members.

That is all.

nice one Andrew. David can handle himself no doubt but the Pcars Investors/not investors need to be reigned in from their constant name calling and insults. It gets tiresome. I am sure they can disagree with David without resorting to their put downs all the time.:thumbsup:

@Birddogg66

Did Andrew anyhow mentioned your name in his post? Because, in my view, he meant to everybody. This is a forum thread, where you guys are debating if a game is realistic among our sim racing peers or not.

You can agree and disagree with David Cordell's or Ignjatovic POV's and vice versa, as long you guys don't use slender language or disrespectul/bullish tone towards someone.

We just want you guys to know that this is not the Jerry Springer Show. We are actively moderating the forums and we want to keep the peaceful and respectul debating tone among our members.

That is all.
Like I said there comes a time when enough is enough and I think the majority here in these pCARS threads have had enough of David I. I suggested how to fix it contacted you by mail that's all I can do. You can act or let the trolling continue which is David's M O

nice one Andrew. David can handle himself no doubt but the Pcars Investors/not investors need to be reigned in from their constant name calling and insults. It gets tiresome. I am sure they can disagree with David without resorting to their put downs all the time.:thumbsup:

If David can handle himself why does he choose to live here amongst people who are sick and tired of him? He must like being thought of on a low level.

Anyway your not giving me enough credit Mr. Jackson I have been known to go after Trolls no matter what game or product is being trolled.

No. I was a WMD member for Pcars 1 since the beginning of Pcars1 and WMD.
So technically you are no longer an active WMD member you only still share in the profits.

However there is still a WMD member lounge in the official pCARS site forum but all of our Status from the WMD pCARS forum has been erased as far as reputations and all that.

So....you are trolling the trolls. Awesome.
Thank you I am glad you like that but if Andy J thinks I only do this with regards to pCARS and David I thinks I am a fanboy I feel compelled to set the facts straight. My main point is everyone knows David I does not like SMS or pCARS has a chip on his shoulder over it but yet spends a lot of wasted time here in these threads about pCARS. You said you had a problem with how others see pCARS as a high quality sim so basically you don't agree with their opinion well I don't agree with yours. You brought up points to how you get to your conclusion and I don't agree with it so what but is sounded like you were suggesting that the pCARS users are incompetent and then your little tag team buddy jumps in and says SMS is incompetent and those supporting them are only fanboys. You and your little friend created the tone here. Are you proud of yourselves let me give you a round of applause.

I'm sorry but some people have dissenting viewpoints. If you want an echo chamber of yes men, just say so. I think some people are so narcissistic they can't handle any opinion that differs from their own so they will attack the person instead of the opinion.

I'm sorry but some people have dissenting viewpoints. If you want an echo chamber of yes men, just say so. I think some people are so narcissistic they can't handle any opinion that differs from their own so they will attack the person instead of the opinion.

Like you did?

Do you remember saying this?
. I think the annoying thing is the fanboys that want to elevate Pcars to the level of a hardcore sim when it was never meant to be.

I think you better check yourself first and see who was disrespectful of others in the first place and then twist the whole thing and put it on someone else very manly of you!

Like you did?

Do you remember saying this?
. I think the annoying thing is the fanboys that want to elevate Pcars to the level of a hardcore sim when it was never meant to be.

I think you better check yourself first and see who was disrespectful of others in the first place and then twist the whole thing and put it on someone else very manly of you!

Touche, I guess I am guilty of that myself to a degree but the difference is I can admit it. Also, I never directed it at any one person and the statement that Pcars was never meant to be a hardcore sim or direct competitor to sims like RF2, GSCE, Iracing, etc remains true.

Pcars handling does not jive with my real life experience on the street and on the track. It's not my fault that other sims come much closer to what I have experienced. If my opinions and preferences based on real life experience makes me an elitist, then so be it.

Also, I was not directing that statement towards the whole Pcars fan base, just a select portion.

P.S. Sorry Andrew. I am done with this. This will be my last post in this thread.

Last edited:
Pcars handling does not jive with my real life experience on the street and on the track. It's not my fault that other sims come much closer to what I have experienced. If my opinions and preferences based on real life experience makes me an elitist, then so be it.

I agree, but i think some newer gamers are more focused on other features that the game offers, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if someone poses the question is the game realistic, i naturally assume they're referring to the driving.

One of the problems that used to bug me about pcars was how easily i could place cars into the top 10 list, sometimes i could do it within 10laps, and i don't think I'm that amazing a driver.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 66.7%