Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I'm completely AC and want to download some new cars, tracks etc (specifically related to f1 and nascar). However, every time that I attempt to download a mod and move the files into the correct folders I see no change in the actual game. For the reference I have been using winzip if that makes a difference

Afternoon all, been a member for a while but my PC died a death not long after joining and i've only just got back up and running. NZ based, currently getting my head around iRacing and Assetto Corsa after a bit of a spell "simming" on console with PCars2 and GTSport. G29 with 3DRap.it V3 shifter mod and generic cheap sim setup.

Fairly new to all this so hoping to learn a lot from the community :)

Hi!

I'm Christian, 34, from Austria following this site already for a while but decided to introduce myself before taking part in threads ;-)
My lasted upgrade was the CSW V2.5 so I guess the wheel is not the issue anymore....its the driver to be honest :-D
Setup history and games can be found in personal details.

Until now I only played offline for fun, but I will maybe join some kind of rookie events soon.

BR, Poizn86

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm new to the community, loving the atmosphere here so far! I'm a very small time streamer, I play a lot of Rally, right now Dirt Rally 2.0 mainly, and just starting WRC 9. I also am trying to get into ACC as I love track racing. I had been playing GT Sport for quite a while as I'm a long time fan of the series, but couldn't take the "ramming" to win strategy any more, so hoping the ACC community is better. I'm also super into the Zelda, Fallout and Elder Scrolls series', hoping to meet people to potentially play some games with on occasion.

I've been around here for almost a year, yet never introduced myself. So, without further ado...

My name is Thomas, I'm a returning Sim Racer after a little over a decade. (Played a lot of GTR2 back in my High School days, but left after heading to college / university since my dorm room wasn't ideal for my wheel & pedals, plus other interests popped up).

My sims of choice are the old-but-still awesome SimBin games of GTR2 and RACE 07.

Hello all, new(ish) member, been a simmer for many years (started on an atari 400, yes I am that old) as well as racing on two wheels and four many years ago. Got back into sim racing when Lockdown hit and have been teaching myself the dark art of making skins for my burgeoning collection of cars that I'll never be able to afford for real ;)

G'day Gentlemen on this fantastic forum.. My nickname is Peppelino.

I tip my cap to The Forum Owner, and also to all these exceptional good guys posting here, and involved in modding. New and old games, in their spare time. All their spent hours in game-modding.
The games, I like to play the most.

This is mainly a Salute to you All.

Thanks, Peppelino.

Hi, my name is Esteban and the first car game I played was Forza Motorsport 4 around 2012, since then I have totally fallen in love with the engine.

If you like F1, and try thousands of mods and make times in Assetto Corsa, here I am friend,

Greetings to all!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back