Image Space Incorporated Making a NASCAR Game?

I can only dream...

I'm not willing to bet on NASCAR Heat 2 or support a particular online-only MMO with an awful business model. NR2003 on the other hand is enough, but we're pretty much stuck with 2003 physics and rules.

I'd be all for it, but I'm very sure that these are in reference to the Pro versions made for the teams and not consumer products. We've gotten a lot of off-brand ovals for RF2 and such that'd be a lot of work to make from scratch and were clearly rebadged versions of existing, well-replicated real-world tracks, so it wouldn't be a new market for them in the slightest.

An historic cars based SIM...?
NASCAR license is sold
F1 one too
GT same?
Historic...seems logical...or not?
Yes like GT legends , however getting the Licence's from the car makers is hard , their mindset is locked in the present so a totally Historical based sim has little marketing for selling there current cars , That has always been the sticking point for any Sim developer, I have little doubt that old race cars selling games I think if they were not in the current crop of sim's then sales would be a lot lower.
The Car company's will always put current before this past History's its crappy stick point & why we have so many modding teams making such items.

Didn't the ISI folks who worked on contents move to Studio397? If those folks are solely focusing on current RF2 I would have even less interest in ISI's new stuff.

• Deleted member 130869

Indycar would be interesting for the tracks alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty big conclusion to come from when there is no actual evidence to even hint at speculation. Hell, I've heard far more interesting things that hint at "not rF3" being IndyCar related... Who knows.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even know.

I rate paul Jeffrey as the best writer on Race Department, but this is fake news, seems like he has been reading the same nonsense prc used as a story.
Don't care what ISI has up their sleeve, they have no credibility, and seem to cant finish a project they start, just confused why people still talk of them as if they are some sort of leading developer, leading in the way of unfinished none innovative none progressive products maybe.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%