Illegal mods, steer clear of them. Simracing604, we stand with you too.

The best way to take down their YouTube channel is for everyone to report their latest four videos as "Spam or misleading > Scams or fraud". If enough people report a video for a community strike it gets taken down automatically, and if a channel gets 4 community strikes the entire thing gets taken down automatically.
Ilja should just release a CM patch that makes simdream cars not work. At least create the inconvenience as it t takes time to rename and move forward.
It would be best for CM to just display a warning message that informs the user as to the mod's origin and urges them to issue a chargeback if they paid money for it. A mass of chargebacks would totally screw them over.

I think since it's spike in popularity sim racing and the community has become a target for criminals and their activity isn't just mods. I had been looking for a used wheel on line and had several sellers try to rip me off. If your buying used or online be safe!

It would be best for CM to just display a warning message that informs the user as to the mod's origin and urges them to issue a chargeback if they paid money for it. A mass of chargebacks would totally screw them over.

Agreed, and would not say a blanket patch for all simdream cars, just the mods that are proven or known rips.

Users would still be able to use those mods with vanilla AC, which no one uses.

I've been pacing back and forth across the room for several minutes now, raging over reading this. I despise this kind of stuff, as I know all of you do. I cannot STAND "cancel culture", and a situation like this... where thieving criminals are given the means to silence someone for calling out their misdeeds without having to even prove anything.... :mad:. It's the exact opposite of justice. Instead of "proving" they are innocent of stealing (which they apparently can't) they just have their dissenters shut down!? Guess what Sim Dream - that just makes you look more guilty.

I really enjoy Mike's videos. Always informative, honest, and I can't recall him ever "trashing" anything or anyone - plus he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. The kind of guy if you're an honest modder or studio you would WANT to bring attention to your work. Unless of course you're the volcano sized ###holes at Sim Dream.

I can't write all the things I want to here, because it would probably get me banned. It would likely scare adults, never mind children. I'm angry that we can't watch Mike's videos. Sim Dream will never see a penny from me. For those guys, I'll just leave it as this: may bad luck and extreme misfortune infest your pathetic souls for all eternity.

Last edited:
every comment is not public by default, they review every one of them, if they dont like, they dont let it be published...i tried, it was not unlocked, so only dislikes help.

But you can report on the yt-channel's "about" page with the "flag", i did...
View attachment 452310

I wouldn't attack the channel. Downvoting to death helps having a reference to see how scam they are.

Also, I invite anyone to readsome of these ideas:

Classify Sim Dream as nothing but Mod robbers in the internet frontier. What 604 mistake was you can't engage in naked aggression on Youtube without proof; Thanks for the lesson learned about youtube policy. We have to find another platform to stop Sim Dream: Youtube is not the platform, but, moreover, 604 might have loss the battle but not the war.

Classify Sim Dream as nothing but Mod robbers in the internet frontier. What 604 mistake was you can't engage in naked aggression on Youtube without proof...
Yes and no...
Companies are public and can be criticized. Just because you say their name in a video doesn't mean you can copyright strike them.
SRD have wrongfully abused the copyright system on YouTube, and they'll face hell for doing so.
Edit: They're not even a company so it makes it even worse. *insert kekw emote here*

Last edited:
Classify Sim Dream as nothing but Mod robbers in the internet frontier. What 604 mistake was you can't engage in naked aggression on Youtube without proof; Thanks for the lesson learned about youtube policy. We have to find another platform to stop Sim Dream: Youtube is not the platform, but, moreover, 604 might have loss the battle but not the war.

Bring Codies attention to the fact some of Sim Dreams' mods include their IP. Seriously. We may not be able to take them down, but we can show Codies, EA, FOM, Turn 10 the fact someone else is illegally using their content for profit. They have the right and resources to take them down, and I'm sure they won't be happy about this when they see it

Bring Codies attention to the fact some of Sim Dreams' mods include their IP. Seriously. We may not be able to take them down, but we can show Codies, EA, FOM, Turn 10 the fact someone else is illegally using their content for profit. They have the right and resources to take them down, and I'm sure they won't be happy about this when they see it
I liked this just for your signature alone.

how about RD put in a sim dream mods downloads section where their mods could be downloaded for free? Just take Them out of business... I guess it would be pretty easy for RD to obtain the necessary proves of originality from all the modders who have been ripped?

That is what the F1Classic forum did until SDD got wind of it. They were able to get that forum shut down.

i remember one of the iracing devs (IDK who). Talking about how they stole the BMW gt3. Does anyone know whats happened with that?

Also, I've tried some of their mods don't worry I didn't pay for them. I'm not that silly I hope. But god they were shocking.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea