Honda S800 RSC

Cars Honda S800 RSC 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's a combination of some meshes not being defined as transparent so the light can't get out and a faulty car config that also removes the mirror..
Great social skills there. You really know how to get on the good side of people.

If you read the comments and the update notes before you post, you can avoid making incorrect statements that will offend others. I will repeat - the mirror was removed by the mod maker deliberately. If you want the mirror, use a version of the mod from before the mirror was removed.

Other people have no problem with the lights, so it's possibly a problem at your end. Did you check this before your most recent post?

Last edited:
Great social skills there. You really know how to get on the good side of people.

If you read the comments and the update notes before you post, you can avoid making incorrect statements that will offend others. I will repeat - the mirror was removed by the mod maker deliberately. If you want the mirror, use a version of the mod from before the mirror was removed.

Other people have no problem with the lights, so it's possibly a problem at your end. Did you check this before your most recent post?

I have found out that the car needs Reflection FX enabled to make the lights look right. I must have missed that part somewhere.. Without it they are broken.

Also since the mirror is there physically and it's the only mirror on the car, it seems very silly to remove it with the car config.

I have enabled the mirror in the config again and turned Reflection FX on.

Patch notes allude to the mirror being disabled via a config file. Is it possible to re-enable that through a specific file? Which one? Or are VR users SOL with this car and we have to use an older version?

EDIT: figured it out. to show mirror open:

steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\a3dr_honda_s800_rsc\extension\ext_config.ini

DELETE: "HIDE = Object179, Object105"

Save file.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play