Honda S800 Cabriolet

Cars Honda S800 Cabriolet 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Enjoy, and dont forget to check out highlights!:)

Thanks for that amazing video! it was very well received in the S800/600 FB group I'm in

View attachment 384099
to scale the complete driver you use scale on the DRIVER_RIG_Center element in Pose mode, iirc this was something that somehow only worked with Blender and the Blender rig from Stereo, haven't tried this yet in 2.8. In the pic above I used extreme values to make an invisible driver for a commissioned project.

but you can use it on single bones too, I think i shrunk the head on some driver once to make it fit better
Nice! didn't know that would work without messing up the entire rig. I'll give it a try once I get down to it, thanks!

Here's a screenshot, in game of the headlight lenses not appearing...

Attachments

• nolenses.jpg
    nolenses.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 93
I usually take the RIG_Center down to ~85-90% scale, and neck to 105-110%, so his helmet doesn't look too small. Don't know if it works with the homunculus rig that automatically gets joint limitations and stuff though.

Here's a screenshot, in game of the headlight lenses not appearing...
Turn on Reflections FX on the CSP settings.

I usually take the RIG_Center down to ~85-90% scale, and neck to 105-110%, so his helmet doesn't look too small. Don't know if it works with the homunculus rig that automatically gets joint limitations and stuff though.
I'll have to try to do that in max and see what happens. The few times I've tried messing with it ended screwing up things.

Great car! Thank!

Sorry for the question, but you have no plans to add a roof to it, by analogy with a sports Honda? And then, you know, the rain sometimes wet your head ... :D

I conjured a little :confused: and made the roof myself, but, as you know, much worse than you could! And it cannot be remove... I have to keep two identical Honda (with a roof and without a roof) in the garage, and this is not economical ;)

__custom_showroom_1594640046.jpg

It will be just super! :inlove:

One moment. The hard top was completely retracted, and the soft top was folding. Do I understand correctly?

In any case, they are both pretty:

s1200

The hardtop is an accessory, since it's fixed, is stored outside the car and I figure it would take two people to put it in place. Need to decide which one to do, but yeah it's in my plans someday.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.