HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Last Christmas was the old favourite, until the death of George Michael on Christmas Day, which made it a bit sad to avoid the song.

The real villain in all of this is "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey. There is no Christmas song more overplayed and annoying than this one. Going out of your way to avoid it is definitely a bonus.

Last Christmas was the old favourite, until the death of George Michael on Christmas Day, which made it a bit sad to avoid the song.

The real villain in all of this is "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey. There is no Christmas song more overplayed and annoying than this one. Going out of your way to avoid it is definitely a bonus.
I wonder which of two is the most popular to be honest and which one would make the challenge tougher/

Well this is exciting.

I'm about to get on a flight, as this week I will be off to marshal at my first ever foreign Grand Prix! I have marshalled 11 British Grand Prix, but by next week I will be adding 1 Las Vegas Grand Prix to that list!

I'll tell you all how cold it is at the time
:confused:

That's definitely one way of getting in without having to pay $2000. Hope you have a great experience. Also hope you can squeeze in a bit of sightseeing.

I still find it quite funny that F1 is surprised that there's winter temperatures in a northern hemisphere country in mid November :roflmao:
Current forecast says race time will be around 12°C. I think that's mostly because it is a 10pm start.

Last edited:
Current forecast says race time will be around 12°C. I think that's mostly because it is a 10pm start.
About what can be expected judging by data from previous years. Reminds me of 2000 when they decided to run at Silverstone in April, and were welcomed by cold and rainy weather.

Since the forum is somewhat lacking in games these days, I’m curious what the interest would be for a second season of racing manager?

Also open to suggestions regarding the rulebook.
Rules are fine to me. Maybe a little simpler so I don't have to think so much in my old age.

Always felt like early race winners held the advantage all season. Very difficult for starting poorly to have a decent recovery. Perhaps reducing the advantage gained so it's not just a runaway.

Reduce the DNFs. Most F1 races today have only 2-3 DNFs each race. Yes, that means 10-15%, but I feel like this game was closer to 25% or even 50% sometimes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back